Graveyard Carz

-
iced in one of the shots of his lot, there were two a body barracudas
We just got Velocity up here in Canuckistan so just started watching it. I like it for a few reasons, all Mopar, the trivia/knowledge, humor and all Mopar.
Different than the other bellybutton shows where ALL the deadlines are miraculously met.
Dallas Car Sharks, now that's just horrendous
I think tha *** monkey garage deal is among the worst.

I like it because of all the Mopars. Also because they show what they do and why they do it. I would like a little less drama though.
Yote
Same here. I get so tired of "Bitchin Rides", and all the other shows with the constant Chebbies. At least this one I know I am going to see a Mopar. But they have added in the stupid drama like they all seem to feel they need to do. But I tolerate it to see the cars. The only shows that I've seen that don't are Chasing Classic Cars, Overhaulin (which is done of course), and Fantom Works, for the most part.

Graveyard Cars airs on my cable system on Wednesday nights at 10:00 PM. The other night on the show they announced the new guy Dave is re doing his 70 Dart Swinger 340 at Graveyard Cars so hopefully we will be getting some A-Body air time. He put the rebuilt non matching number engine on the run stand and fired it up on the show.....FC7 4 Speed 340 Swinger should be pretty nice when done. Had to call my buddy who recently bought a B5 70 340 4 SPD Swinger on Ebay. He will be watching also

I have seen several Mopars on Bitchin'Rides, as well as Buicks, Cadillacs, Fords and others. I think one of the most impressive projects they did was the GM Futureliner Bus, they spent a year and a half on it.

Not only did they make it like new, and it was rough, but they went out and located the same early model jet engine that was on display in the back of it. They also made the jet into a cutaway show display which is very time consuming, sometimes delicate work. As part of my job I made several cutaway shock absorbers for display, it took me at least 40 hours each to get something show quality, so I can imagine they spent hundreds of hours on that jet.

Another show that is interesting is Restoration Garage, it's a shop in Canada that works on absolutely any kind of car, they have some extremely talented people that are capable of scratch fabricating anything.

Maybe they are running old shows up here? They haven't moved into the new shop yet and Josh n Darrell are still in it??

They finally started showing Graveyard Carz in Canada on Velocity about 6 weeks ago starting with Season 4 (2014) for some unknown reason, so we're a couple of years behind.

Christmas Day there's a Graveyard Carz marathon on Velocity in Canada so you can see all Season 4 episodes in one day.

Not a fan of GYC they restore everything to stock BORING..Fantom Works and Bitchin' rides I like..

I like the show they do build some nice cars but mark is a idiot plan and simple he should focus on the cars instead of trying to be a actor because he's not he make himself out to be a idiot

Compared to most of the other shows about cars, it is among the best that reality TV has to offer! But then again, when you're going up against all of the other shows, it's not hard!! Velocity sure likes that Wheeler Dealer show, which is horrible, and I'm not a fan of Wayne Carini's show because I can't relate to buying Ferraris and flipping them at Pebble Beach!

I have seen several Mopars on Bitchin'Rides, as well as Buicks, Cadillacs, Fords and others. I think one of the most impressive projects they did was the GM Futureliner Bus, they spent a year and a half on it.

Not only did they make it like new, and it was rough, but they went out and located the same early model jet engine that was on display in the back of it. They also made the jet into a cutaway show display which is very time consuming, sometimes delicate work. As part of my job I made several cutaway shock absorbers for display, it took me at least 40 hours each to get something show quality, so I can imagine they spent hundreds of hours on that jet.

Another show that is interesting is Restoration Garage, it's a shop in Canada that works on absolutely any kind of car, they have some extremely talented people that are capable of scratch fabricating anything.
I thot the liner was the most in interesting thing they`ve done ! read--UNinteresteing.

Last edited:
Anybody watch today's episode?
Mark Worman, the "master", made a big mistake when putting the decals on the '69 Hemi Roadrunner.
Watch from the very beginning. He makes a big deal of getting the placement of the "running bird" on the driver-side door perfect when teaching his daughter.
Then, he must have forgotten one of his steps with the tape when doing the passenger-side door. Take a close look at the 5-minute mark and you'll see he never puts the 2nd piece of tape on the door to establish the spacing. When you first see the "running bird" on the passenger-side door it's much further than 13/16" of an inch in front of the 'road runner' emblem. Immediately following, you get another shot of the "running bird" and the spacing has been corrected!
I ran the recording several times to make sure my eyes didn't deceive me.
I guess he had to follow his own advice and peel off the first bird and order another one.
Actually, I'm surprised they allowed that shot after editing.

Compared to most of the other shows about cars, it is among the best that reality TV has to offer! But then again, when you're going up against all of the other shows, it's not hard!! Velocity sure likes that Wheeler Dealer show, which is horrible, and I'm not a fan of Wayne Carini's show because I can't relate to buying Ferraris and flipping them at Pebble Beach!

I agree and I am beginning to get annoyed that he expects an award or trophy on every car he buys, cleans up and shows. It isn't like he is restoring some of these cars and he gets all happy getting a ribbon for a car he had little to do with.

I agree and I am beginning to get annoyed that he expects an award or trophy on every car he buys, cleans up and shows. It isn't like he is restoring some of these cars and he gets all happy getting a ribbon for a car he had little to do with.

I noticed too how that Wayne guy gets disgusted when a car he is selling at auction doesn't bring much more than what he paid.

I enjoyed the show and thought Mark acted almost normal. I agree with the spacing issue, but thought the 10 minutes devoted to getting a stupid tattoo was a total waste of time. I love to see the cars and the work that the guys can do. But sometimes I just scratch my head when they spend time on stuff like the tattoo

Marks hillarious and knows more than most mopar "experts". He's able to make a good living doing what he loves, I think most of us here would love to work on mopars for our jobs and be able to support our families. Can't believe theres so many haters over a mopar only show. He's can restore any car of mine anytime... of course I couldn't afford it. Some of u guys just need to go watch real housewives of whatever city with your wives.

Glad they got rid of the two morons (which was getting annoying) and brought in his daughter, at lease she's better to look at.

Marks hillarious and knows more than most mopar "experts". He's able to make a good living doing what he loves, I think most of us here would love to work on mopars for our jobs and be able to support our families. Can't believe theres so many haters over a mopar only show. He's can restore any car of mine anytime... of course I couldn't afford it. Some of u guys just need to go watch real housewives of whatever city with your wives.

That's real nice.

I've spent a lifetime building cars. Both professionally and as a hobby. I've also spent time building trains and amphibious buses. I'm sorry, but watching someone else build a car isn't for me. Glad it is for you, but you can get off your high horse and quit thinking - for some reason - that we should value your opinion on what we do with our personal time.

I haven't seen Graveyard Cars and don't plan to. Then again, I don't watch any car "building" shows at all. As for spending time with the wife I can think of several things I'd rather do than watch TV with her.

As for the "getting paid" part, there's a reason you don't see Dave Ferro or Roger Gibson on TV. They're actually busy building the cars and running successful businesses. They don't need to pimp themselves out for the TV money. Not when the business is successful at actually... you know... building those Mopars.

That's real nice.

I've spent a lifetime building cars. Both professionally and as a hobby. I've also spent time building trains and amphibious buses. I'm sorry, but watching someone else build a car isn't for me. Glad it is for you, but you can get off your high horse and quit thinking - for some reason - that we should value your opinion on what we do with our personal time.

I haven't seen Graveyard Cars and don't plan to. Then again, I don't watch any car "building" shows at all. As for spending time with the wife I can think of several things I'd rather do than watch TV with her.

As for the "getting paid" part, there's a reason you don't see Dave Ferro or Roger Gibson on TV. They're actually busy building the cars and running successful businesses. They don't need to pimp themselves out for the TV money. Not when the business is successful at actually... you know... building those Mopars.

Hey Ramenth, If you don't watch the show or don't plan to then why even respond to this thread. I was responding to the haters who all complain about a show that's actually about mopars on TV. I really don't give a **** about what you do or have done in the past. As far as opinions, rest assured that I or no one else cares about your either. Go hang out with that wife and build a train set. Leave the Mopars for the big boys. Mark Worman rules!

Hey Ramenth, If you don't watch the show or don't plan to then why even respond to this thread. I was responding to the haters who all complain about a show that's actually about mopars on TV. I really don't give a **** about what you do or have done in the past. As far as opinions, rest assured that I or no one else cares about your either. Go hang out with that wife and build a train set. Leave the Mopars for the big boys. Mark Worman rules!

It's fun to keep an eye on these threads, because someone, eventually, will post something inane and wave his dick in air like he's some kind of big shot that has to learn through osmosis instead of actually doing. Oh, look there's one now.

Whatsamatta, smart mouth? Don't like my opinions? Too damned bad, 'cause you got it. As as much as you have the ability to post your opinion I can post mine. Or don't you understand how open forums work? Maybe you should watch a TV show on it and let someone like Worman teach you how.

Some new activity on the amphibious bus thread.
The Amphiclopedia Ci - Cz

I record GYC and fast forward. Sometimes go back and watch the old episodes or seasons. Sometimes fast forward a lot. Sometimes sound is off. I think the show has improved. They had Cueball at the Carlise Mopar show the other year. What happened to Holley. Don't miss Daryl that much. There were some good scenes in the early shows.

It's definitely improved a lot. There's a lot more focus on the cars without the crazy drama. It's amazing that a Mopar only shop has been given a tv show. Marc is a little out there but us mopar people are always viewed as eccentric. I love seeing the cars and the rebuilding process.

Mark makes plenty of mistakes and is far from an expert. He portrays a very high opinion of himself, good marketing approach.

I like the mopars, can do without his antics. Don't watch the show much anymore, caught a few minutes today of a show and within 3 minutes he rattled of a mistake about options... DOH!!!

-
Back