GREAT info on our cars:

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
My Mopar posted a bunch of Dealer Data books, which show "how they were." urge you guys to take a look:

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=456

This info "popped" my brain. NOW I remember why George, the original owner of my 70 RR did not order factory A/C, and installed aftermarket instead --- you cannot get A/C with the trak pak or super trak pak option!!!

And for the former discussion on 67 shoulder harnesses, they are CLEARLY shown as a Dart option. Just not hooked to the roof rail!!

Did you know that you can NOT get a trailer towing package with a 67 Dart 383?? Does that make any sense? LOL

Donnnooo Crack, as the ones at MyMopar are pdf, the ones a hamtramck are individual jpg files --much more difficult to keep track of

And of course wherever it came from, it's now defunct, no longer in print Chrysler Corp publications.

then 67Dart273 shocks us all with the breaking news that he doesn't like me,

It's not hard to copy picture from the net into PDF...

Look at how the stuff has been cropped. The hammy historical has been removed is my guess!

And worse, mymopar.con has been added...

I like hamtramck's better, samething but not in a pdf (my puter doesnt read em).

Any time if you want cracked,you can call me or Richard about the content of Mymopar.com,or even talk in person if you wish to arrange it,step up to the plate my friend,mrmopartech

So all the info on your site, you personally scanned/compiled from original source docs and wasn't taken from another site?

I've mentioned to you before about some of the issues with the data. Went nowhere, so why bother.

Any time if you want cracked,you can call me or Richard about the content of Mymopar.com,or even talk in person if you wish to arrange it,step up to the plate my friend,mrmopartech

Maybe you should refrain from the name calling. However, It's what I expect from you based on disagreements that have occurred where you were involved.

Where is your web site,and show us all how you can make things better,with out bitching about some thing you can,t do better at.Like I said,step up to the plate,show all the things you think are wrong,and I will even have Richard call you to prove the points of the web site,right or wrong.If you can,make a list if every thing is so bad,so we can prove our side of the story.So lets see if you want to send me your phone number so Richard can call you direct to talk to you,and we will see who is right or wrong,the ball is in your court,do you play tennis,or do you turn your head side to side,Mrmopartech

Hi guys,
I took a quick look. Note this page at HH;

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/images/dealerships/DealershipDataBook/1970/70_Scat_Pack0001.jpg

Now, note the small blemish above the 'OD" in Dodge. Note the bumped page corner at top left. Note the slash across the 5th punched hole down from the top.

MyMopar has the the same page with the same page exact flaws.

I do not know them as far as I know.

They do not have my permission to use any HH content & never have.

Site rules for HH users at http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/termsOfUse.shtml

Mr. Mopartech, please remove any content taken from HH as soon as you can please? The HH volunteers & myself have countless hours into building the HH Library. If the content is ripped off, they do not get credit for their time & contributions. HH content is there for everyone to see, so we appreciate it when it is viewed at the source. I would never go to your site & rip off any work you have done, so why do it to us?

Thank you for your consideration in this matter,
Barry Washington owner of www.hamtramck-historical.com

A snip of the same page with the same flaws I mentioned from mymopar.com;

Attachments

• mymopar snip.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 565
Well... looks like I'm not on dope or crack!

How are you going to refute what has been posted?

I think the tennis saying is Game, Set, MATCH!

I've been asked to put my personal dislike of you aside to correct some of the bogus information that you've posted. Some of the information is so obvious in error, I'm surprised someone with your all knowing and extensive knowledge didn't notice the error. :) If you truly compiled the data, there is NO POSSIBLE way the error should have or would have occurred.

And of course wherever it came from.....

If they were stolen from HH, I can tell you EXACTLY where there came from, how much time it took to find each book, how much each book cost, how long it took to scan them and the amount of schnapps it took to scan each book. :)

If mymopar lifted my scans from HH without permission, acknowledgement or credit (or sending me schnapps).....shame on you for being a thief and please remove them.

Hi guys,

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/images/dealerships/DealershipDataBook/1970/70_Scat_Pack0001.jpg

Now, note the small blemish above the 'OD" in Dodge. Note the bumped page corner at top left. Note the slash across the 5th punched hole down from the top.

Mr. Mopartech, please remove any content taken from HH as soon as you can please? The HH volunteers & myself have countless hours into building the HH Library. If the content is ripped off, they do not get credit for their time & contributions. HH content is there for everyone to see, so we appreciate it when it is viewed at the source. I would never go to your site & rip off any work you have done, so why do it to us?

Thank you for your post and clarification.........Your site has great info for me & our members :cheers:

Damn I didn't realize this would start such a shitstorm. I was just happy to find some original Mopar Info.

Hi guys,

:eek:ops: Looks like someone got caught with their hand in the cookie jar....all the way up to the elbow.

Don't know if it's just me but I went to check out what they had on the 68 Barracuda and its all for a 69. The 67 is correct but no 68.

Looks like someone got "busted." Thieves are like liar's, eventually they get caught. JMO

Don't know if it's just me but I went to check out what they had on the 68 Barracuda and its all for a 69. The 67 is correct but no 68.

It was correct yesterday when I checked it. Page two had a maroon 1968 notchback with wire hub caps and redline tires. 1968 on the front license plate too.

On the link provided to mymopar the same fold is present on the top right of page three on the 1968 Barracuda before it became 1969 Barracuda.

-
Back