Great Job Kegan B!

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
Kegan has completed automotive and management school at Lincoln Tech, and officially graduated. It is a major accomplishment and we know you'll go far, with your know-how and good ethics! Congratulations to a cool and valuable FABO member!

Congrats Kegan!!! :thumbsup:

Now you get to join the working world... :BangHead: :wtf:

Kegan is a really good kid. Congratulations Kegan! We are all very proud of you!

Very good young Sir. There is not much more important than succeeding with your goals and ambitions. Congratulations, I hope you find a great workplace to share your abilities.

If the future of this hobby is in the hands of young guns like Kegan, it's in a great place! I'm always amazed at his knowledge, determination, and of course his accomplishments, and this is a very good indication of all of those attributes!! Great job Bud, great job!!

Agreement , Kegan has chops... He's gonna do well.
Thanks for the heads up, Goldfish .
( hopefully life ,is treating you well..)

hey Keg I'm proud of you that you stayed focused and finished school and also built a very nice car at the same time way to go kid .

Thanks everyone! Sorry, just now seen the thread. Haven't had much time lately to get on. Current plans are to work from home on mostly Muscle era stuff but doing the other typical newer vehicles.

Kegan has completed automotive and management school at Lincoln Tech, and officially graduated. It is a major accomplishment and we know you'll go far, with your know-how and good ethics! Congratulations to a cool and valuable FABO member!
Well holy crap we have a graduate in a automotive school!!!!!

Freakin yea baby! Atta-boy!
Congrats and good luck in your future endeavors!!!!!!!

GO GET’EM!!!!

I did well in business with only the word of mouth and loyal customers that openly and whole heartedly thank me for not killing them on price. Never a come back, never a complaint in the few short years I had my biz. I loved my customers. In a way, I miss a many of them. Old ladies, hot rodders and everything in between!

Well holy crap we have a graduate in a automotive school!!!!!

Freakin yea baby! Atta-boy!
Congrats and good luck in your future endeavors!!!!!!!

GO GET’EM!!!!

I did well in business with only the word of mouth and loyal customers that openly and whole heartedly thank me for not killing them on price. Never a come back, never a complaint in the few short years I had my biz. I loved my customers. In a way, I miss a many of them. Old ladies, hot rodders and everything in between!
These schools honestly are terribly anymore but it's a piece of paper and carries and associates degree. It's the same way for me, I just charge an honest price and don't have come backs. Picked up quite a few so far that way.

It's the same way for me, I just charge an honest price and don't have come backs. Picked up quite a few so far that way.
Yea man! The K.I.S.S. method and ez pricing. They’ll line up for you.

-
Back