Great weather,time for a ride

-

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
With the weather we are having here in the great white north,60+ degrees,it was time for a cruise in the beast,did any one else go for a boot,mrmopartech

Attachments

• DSCF0068.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF0070.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 117
Started the Cuda for the first time since I brought it home,but it didn't leave the shop..For sure nice to be able to go for a boot! A few more rains and all the salt/sand will be off the roads..

I threw on a quick coat of wax and had mine out yesterday, but it's raining today.

well, it was raining, it's wet snow right now, but that'll melt tomorrow (fingers crossed lol).

just got back from driving the "decoy" which is regular. It is still 82 degrees right now. It was 86 today which was a record. Anyway this is my favorite time of year, got some tractor time and car time.Joe

I just finished installing a transgo kit, today I dropped her off the jack stands and went for a spin around the block. Those kits do work nice.

Kenny

Did an oil change on the Dart Sport then went to burn some old gas out of it/2morrow is supposed to be nice and sunny(21*C)and will get some new(expensive gas)in to her.:happy2:

With the weather we are having here in the great white north,60+ degrees,it was time for a cruise in the beast,did any one else go for a boot,mrmopartech

Very nice car you have there.
Looks great in black!

hey scott got the 85 stepside out and shined, duster's next how did the center section work out hope to meet at the mopar show this summer no snow here it's great weather time to call the insurence !!!! time to drive

-
Back