Great weekend for dodge

-

mikedevore

Reaction score
NHRA - two Pro Stock Mopars in the final, Alan Johnson & Vince Nobile. Johnson came out on top. Both cars are powered by Roy Johnson engines.

NASCAR - Two Chargers stood out this weekend, Kurt Busch led for 150 laps & dominated most of the day, finshed 9th. He also sit on the pole.
His teamate, Brad Kesloski won the race.

Good job Dodge!

After seeing the red, white and blue 22 up front most of the race and then seeing the Miller lite blue #2 Dodge win I wanted to share in on the party with them Mike :drinkers: I picked a good day to quite drinking :bball:
Thank you for the update on Alan Johnson :thumblef:

After seeing the red, white and blue 22 up front most of the race and then seeing the Miller lite blue #2 Dodge win I wanted to share in on the party with them Mike :drinkers: I picked a good day to quite drinking :bball:
Thank you for the update on Alan Johnson :thumblef:

Quite drinking? Say it aint so memike.:shock:

Quite drinking? Say it aint so memike.:shock:
It's so brother :thumblef: I went with out drinking for about 2 to 3 weeks , maybe a cold one every other day :shock::shock:
Then on this day I was out in the sun and forgot I took my noon meds and took another with my third small bud light and could not even take a picture and took a fall ( I did not even spill my beer ask Treva :bball:)
No one seen me, only a starnger, I did muck up my right shoulder and I am so glad nun of my friends or family seen me fall :shock: It's time :bball: I have grand children and I do not want to make my two sons see or there folks ever see me that way, these damned meds did it and my memory :angry3:

Attachments

• ZWR on Memphis cannel 3 053.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 85
It's so brother :thumblef: I went with out drinking for about 2 to 3 weeks , maybe a cold one every other day :shock::shock:
Then on this day I was out in the sun and forgot I took my noon meds and took another with my third small bud light and could not even take a picture and took a fall ( I did not even spill my beer ask Treva :bball:)
No one seen me, only a starnger, I did muck up my right shoulder and I am so glad nun of my friends or family seen me fall :shock: It's time :bball: I have grand children and I do not want to make my two sons see or there folks ever see me that way, these damned meds did it and my memory :angry3:

Good thinking Mike. I noticed the pictures in your other thread and just thought you had your camera set wrong. Nothing worse then falling down after a few. I have done it many times.

-
Back