Greatings from the Metro Detroit Area

-

bigsbigelow

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Ryan. I am a 3rd generation Mopar hot rodder. I like tattoos, heavy metal, hot street cars, burn-outs, and drag racing. I race my Duster occasionally. I have a link to build pics and racing pics in my sig. Hopefully I can contribute something to this wonderful site dedicated to the all mighty A-body! :burnout:

Attachments

• DSC00856.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 153
Welcome to FABO Bigsbigelo!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

If you can find the time, would like to see some more pictures of your car. We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery of all my Mopars

Attachments

• B3 Drag Race #2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 148
Welcome to FABO Bigsbigelo!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

If you can find the time, would like to see some more pictures of your car. We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery of all my Mopars

Did you check out the link in my sig?

Welcome to FABO Ryan, always room here for another Duster! Give us a bit of an idea ( we love pics ) of your car and what your running in it. Dan.

Welcome to FABO Ryan, always room here for another Duster! Give us a bit of an idea ( we love pics ) of your car and what your running in it. Dan.

Drive train: '72 340 with headers, a cam and an intake, 727, and 8 3/4 with 3.91's. 6 cyl torsion bars up front and SS springs out back.

I do not have that Demon carb on any more. I currently use a 750 Holley Street HP. The car normally has the Rallye wheels shown and the Swinger is my dad's car.

Attachments

• engine in.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 130
  • me and dad.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 122
Thanks so much for the kind words:hello1:

Here is one of my favorite pic from the build. I like how you can see the mirror image of my dads Swinger.

Attachments

• l_73cd8ec70cb143c3ac351f98ffd47c14.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 104
Welcome,love the car!Nothing wrong with heavy metal,and Detroit iron!

Hey Ryan, welcome. I am from the Clarkston area but I am in St. Clair Shores all the time, still have family there. Looks like that picture of yours and your dads car was taken up on Gratiot across from Macomb Mall. Nice looking cars I am sure I will see them at the Harper cruise this year I am always down at RICOS where little mack ends at Harper. Here is a picture of my toy take care.
Bob

Attachments

• z202.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 93
-
Back