Greeting from the AZ Desert!

-

dartman6769

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was a member here several years ago, but couldn't remember my name and password, so I had to create a new one. I used to own the Car Craft Magazine 69 Dart GTS 440 car.

I live in Prescott, AZ and work in Phoenix, AZ. I currently own a 71 B'cuda and 71 Challenger, as well as my Dodge trucks we use as daily drivers.

I lived in San Diego for many years, and have owned about 50 Mopars. I'm trying to lighten the load a little, so you'll see me posting some of my extra stuff up here for sale, mostly A, B and E body stuff.

Hopefully I will be able to afford a driver A body here soon.

Chuck

Hey Chuck,
I live here in Prescott Valley too.
FINALLY, another FABO member in the town I live in.

Welcome back

welcome back. There are a few guys on here that have some a bodies for sale at a reasonable price that are local.

Welcome back. "Right you arrrre Mr. Carter" haha have fun iam always looking for parts brakes for conversion to disc.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Shop Driver Side front 3 QTR High.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 124
Welcome back, what are you looking to buy?
What happened to the Car Craft Dart GTS?

Hi All, Thanks for all the welcomes/welcome backs!!!

Unfortunately, I sold the Dart to a guy in Oklahoma before we moved to AZ. I really didn't want to, but the setbacks on the project made it hard to look at sitting in the garage all disassembled. When we almost lost our house to the fires in San Diego, I decided it was time to find the car a home with someone that had the resources to finish it.

Not ready to buy yet, but I would like to find a Duster, Demon, Dart Sport car or rolling body.

-
Back