Greetings, Fellow Travelers

-
Reaction score
My brother, mech1nxh, insisted that I join this site because of my unwavering devotion to my 64 Valiant, Putunia.
She's a 'rescue car' - original engine (which is now rebuilt), lovely lines, and
just enough dents to make me comfortable with driving her daily.
Mech1nxh insists I get a digital camera to take & post pix. I'll do that.
In the meantime, I'm not sure why I joined, except I love, love, love a-bodies,
preferably 62-65, preferably plymouth... oh, hell, let's just say, Valiants.
Greetings! Here I am.

welcome.gif
...to FABO

TXH Tony...
respects as always,

And to FABO, THX for welcoming my Sis...

butterball , I will become an annoyance so
she posts pics. hehehe

My brother, mech1nxh, insisted that I join this site because of my unwavering devotion to my 64 Valiant, Putunia.
She's a 'rescue car' - original engine (which is now rebuilt), lovely lines, and
just enough dents to make me comfortable with driving her daily.
Mech1nxh insists I get a digital camera to take & post pix. I'll do that.
In the meantime, I'm not sure why I joined, except I love, love, love a-bodies,
preferably 62-65, preferably plymouth... oh, hell, let's just say, Valiants.
Greetings! Here I am.

You are a rare bird, I wish my wife was excited about Moprs as you. Welcome!

Welcome to here!! My wife IS as excited about Mopars as you. She is a member here also and has a 66 Dart GT. :-D

Welcome hope to see those valiant pic's soon...............here's a couple pic's of mine.

small striped waggin.JPG

wagginatshow.JPG

Regarding my beautiful Putunia: She's a 64 Valiant Signet, nice trim package, pushbutton automatic. Slant 6, of course, 225, a powerful engine strangled by the 1-barrel carburetor. Just as well, or I'd be tempted to, let's say, misbehave whilst driving. Built in Hamtramck.
On my wish list: some new sheet metal, my own lift, and a big pile of restoration $$.
I have taken pix, but it's taking me a while to figure out how to get them up onto this site. Scratching my head.

Well, after head scratching and reading FAQ's, I think I figured out how to show some pix of Putunia. Voila.

putunia from her best side.jpg

Putunia from the back.jpg

Putunia interior.jpg

Holy Crow that was fast,is that from the complicated instructions I sent you?:read2: wow ! if so... I am truly amazed!!!:cheers: Nice Lil' valiant you got there!!!

-
Back