Greetings from N.E. Oklahoma

-

Big One

Reaction score
Just signed up, looks like a great site.
I've been an A body owner since 1977. When I bought my Cuda from my Uncle. He was the original owner. Purchased the car new from Nygarrds in Grafton ND in late 1969. It was my Daily Driver through HS from 77-81, was put away for awhile and has recently been relagated to weekend duty.

Oh, forgot to mention, the fifth letter in the VIN is a M, does that mean anything??8)

Welcome aboard. Theres alot of good info & people on here. I'm just south of you, in Sapulpa.

Welcome to fabo!
If in fact the 5th digit on the vin is "M" then you have a 440 'cuda. Run the vin in the "mopar vin decoder" section on the top of the page here and it'll tell you what it is. How about some pics of the car?

Have fun on the site!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Welcome to fabo! .. lots of great people here, cant wait to see some pics of your Cuda... car **** is always nice

Welcome to FABO Big One:cheers:
I drove down and bought a 1971 Duster from a guy in Fairfax a few years ago.....wait a minute, that is North Western OK

Welcome to fabo!
If in fact the 5th digit on the vin is "M" then you have a 440 'cuda. Run the vin in the "mopar vin decoder" section on the top of the page here and it'll tell you what it is. How about some pics of the car?

Sorry, thats my warped sense of humor. I've known for some time about the M-codes.
The car is in fact an m-code car. Fender tag is still there also.

thanks for the warm welcome guys!!!!!!

Added a few pics.
I do still have the stock hood. Right now I'm running an M1 intake, hence the need for the Scoop.

The car is unrestored. It was repainted in '77. My plan for now is to do the interior. Carpet, seats etc. and leave the rest alone. I kind of like the used look. Especially since I'm the one that used it=P~

Cuda 2.jpg

Cuda 3.jpg

DSC06538.JPG

DSC07002.JPG

Welcome to fabo!

Welcome to FABO.You got a real nugget there,Damn!!8)

Dreno;
it grew up about 110 miles south of you and has seen the streets of Winnipeg more than once!!

-
Back