Greetings

-

Zach408

Reaction score
Hey guys/girls,
New here thought I'd say hi. My name's Zach.
Just started a duster project so you'll have to excuse the ignorance and stupid questions.
Been a Mopar guy since I was 16. My first car was a 79 dodge half ton. I built a 440 for it when I was in highschool but never got to install it.
Bought a duster a week ago. What I'm trying to figure out is if I should do a big block swap or put the 408 in I bought last year?.
I'm excited to get started. Look forward to talking with you fellas/ladies.
Zach

Good Morning All,

I'm brand new (ie...joined the forum last night) to this forum too and will have lots of "dumb" questions. But I just got a 74 duster with a slant 6 that I'm updating to a 360.
I looking forward to the help and any advice!

welcome welcome guys we have plenlty of duster projects here including my own right now

Welcome to FABO from sunny SoCal. You're going to have fun here. Need pics and build plans on your Duster.

Welcome aboard Zach and adzara! Post some pics of those Dusters when you get a chance -- we're a bunch of car **** hounds here and never get enough, trust me. We were all new to this at one point or another and know exactly what you're both going through. You've got 18,000+ new friends to help you through it. Enjoy FABO!!! :-D

Welcome aboard fellas...:hello1:
C

The only thing we like more than questions, is answers and pics!! So post the questions and the pics!!

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome, sit a spell.
You will, because it's addictive.

Step one, You'll start spending lots of money on "stuff you need" (didn't need it before)

Step two, You'll have to give up other hobbies and spending money elsewhere to support Step one.

Step three, Since your now broke you'll have no choice but to hang out here, on Craigslist or E-bay talking or trying to find a "deal" on something (see Step one).

Welcome, sit a spell.
You will, because it's addictive.

Step one, You'll start spending lots of money on "stuff you need" (didn't need it before)

Step two, You'll have to give up other hobbies and spending money elsewhere to support Step one.

Step three, Since your now broke you'll have no choice but to hang out here, on Craigslist or E-bay talking or trying to find a "deal" on something (see Step one).

How True It Is. lol
Put that 408 in there and don't look back.

Thanks for the welcome!
I'll put some pics up this weekend, the duster doesnt look like much now, needs quarters and fenders. Slant 6 runs like a top probably going to hang on to it and rebuild it at some point.
More people I talk to, the better the 408 sounds. My uncle has a 68 Satellite I can pick up for cheap, so that will get the 440. Have to drive out to Alberta to pick it up though.
Thanks again, anyone want to lend me a credit card?

Thanks for the welcome!
I'll put some pics up this weekend, the duster doesnt look like much now, needs quarters and fenders. Slant 6 runs like a top probably going to hang on to it and rebuild it at some point.
More people I talk to, the better the 408 sounds. My uncle has a 68 Satellite I can pick up for cheap, so that will get the 440. Have to drive out to Alberta to pick it up though.
Thanks again, anyone want to lend me a credit card?
Sure you can borrow my credit card...and as soon as you're done paying off the balance, could you send it back?

Welcome to FABO

-
Back