Greetings!

-

64SignetConv

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am an A body owner from my first car over 32 years ago. I have had a 64 Signet Convertible waiting for restore for the last 20 years. Raising kids and such has kept me from getting at it, but now the time is ripe... I will get some pics soon to show where I am starting from. Also, I have been dealing on a 65 Barracuda that will turn a few heads if I get it. Looking forward to chatting and getting tips and pointers, and offering my own insights where appropriate.

Cheers!
Rob

Welcome from the centre of the continent. Great folks here and lotsa info as well.8)

Welcome aboard from another prairie boy.. good things come to those that wait! (I tell myself this every morning).

Grant

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am an A body owner from my first car over 32 years ago. I have had a 64 Signet Convertible waiting for restore for the last 20 years. Raising kids and such has kept me from getting at it, but now the time is ripe... I will get some pics soon to show where I am starting from. Also, I have been dealing on a 65 Barracuda that will turn a few heads if I get it. Looking forward to chatting and getting tips and pointers, and offering my own insights where appropriate.

Cheers!
Rob

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back