-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone. Im looking for a GT trunk emblem for my trunk finish panel. Its a 67 Dart and its not needed to be NOS or even driver quality....I dont have alot to spend on it and im painting it anyway..Thanks in advance to any help.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 208
Try E-Bay. If you find someone selling Mopar items you can see all the items they are selling by clicking on (visit store or other items by seller)

Hello everyone. Im looking for a GT trunk emblem for my trunk finish panel. Its a 67 Dart and its not needed to be NOS or even driver quality....I dont have alot to spend on it and im painting it anyway..Thanks in advance to any help.

Got a pic or part #?

Think it's 2783085. I'll look to see what I have.

I may have one, but I would need to tear my basement apart to locate it.

I'm located in Georgetown, Ontario

Do you know the part number of the emblem or have a picture?

I might have one of those if you haven't found one yet.
I remember being told that although they look similar to the fender badges,the contour is different and they don't interchange.I haven't verified this so I can't say for sure.

I might have one of those if you haven't found one yet.
I remember being told that although they look similar to the fender badges,the contour is different and they don't interchange.I haven't verified this so I can't say for sure.

I believe you are correct and if not mistaken a bit larger in size.....Thanks

Just to confirm what was said as a description... Yes the are thinner stamped pot metal than the fender badges and the "bend" in it is in the middle of the badge for the trunk lid body line, instead of the bend higher up like on the fender badges. The trunk badge also has very small studs on the back as it only secures to the finish panel, and not through the trunk lid.

Joe

Just to confirm what was said as a description... Yes the are thinner stamped pot metal than the fender badges and the "bend" in it is in the middle of the badge for the trunk lid body line, instead of the bend higher up like on the fender badges. The trunk badge also has very small studs on the back as it only secures to the finish panel, and not through the trunk lid.

Joe

That's all good information.
I just compared two of them side by side and can add that the trunk emblem has much more "bend" to it than the fender emblem.They're both the same width but the fender emblem is a bit taller overall and the lettering varies in size as well.
Part number on the back of the trunk emblem is 2783085.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back