guess what I found at walmart

-

prostr340duster

Reaction score
Went to walmart to get some oil and filter for my truck and I see that they stock mopar oil filters there now. Who would figure.

Also did anyone else find the mopar collector matchbox sets at big lots? I've been to three and still haven't found any.

i've seen those mopar oil filters at walmart but which part number mopar oil filter should you use when you use fram part number ph8a?

they usually have a book to compare different filters to your application.

mopar filters are junk.Is that true?Our local walmart and advance auto both have quite a selection of mopar filters on the shelf,but if there no good,i dont wont them on my motor.I rum mobil one oil and filters on all my motors,are the mopar filters that good?

Mopar brand filters are made by whom ever wins the contract. A while back they were made by Fram but the more recent ones look like they were made by Purolator. In any case they only seem to have the PH16 and the PH3614 size filter at WalMArt. I don't use those sizes on any of my cars.

I get Motorcraft filters at WalMart for my vehicless. FL300 for the Cuda and my Dakota (PH43 size filter) and FL400 for the PT Cruiser (PH3600 sized filter).

I run the Mopar filter or a Fram filter on my hemi ram, and I run Fram on all my other stuff. Never had problems with either of them.

I tried using a WIX filter and cheap oil (an oxy moron) to get all the water out of my block (due to my intake leaking). That WIX filter is longer than a FRAM filter and damn close to my TTI header. The length of a K&N seems to be in between hose two. I did read an article that MOPAR was using FRAM filters just painted black and a MOPAR insignias.

-
Back