Guess What!!!!

-
Congrats. Read Nahum 2;4 in the King James version. Heed the warning and be a good driver. Happy moparing

Let this be known that on this day March 29, 2011 67valiant 100 is officially a MoPar driver :rock:
Congratulations Young Gun =D>:eek:ccasion:
Be smart and look smart on the road because you are on the watch list now :glasses8:
Set belts and blinkers are a sure sign of a respectable driver on the road :thumbrig:

Be safe and enjoy this privilege :smile:

Read my signature below
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

My advise is don't ever drink and drive no matter the temptation. The freedom is amazing and a lot of fun but always be aware there are a lot of people out there that having a drivers licenses is just a matter of getting from point A to point B. These people tend not to think twice about cutting you off, not looking where they are going, giving you door dings ect....

Have fun and make sure you never get boxed in!

(my best friends car after a night of drinking and driving $21000 and counting........)

Attachments

• downsized_1120101354.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 153
it can be hard to get your license
it can be even harder to keep it sometimes!
trust me I know this from experience, lost mine a couple years after getting it and it took even longer and was much harder to get it back, so dont make my mistakes, have fun and be smart

Congrats! Listen to us. Listen! don't do something stupid that will change your life or somebodies life forever. Please think of that when the thought of a street race looks good. Man, the results could be tragic. Having said, that enjoy your car and the freedom it brings. Also watch out for the other guy too. BE SAFE above all. This from a father of 3 boys, men now.

Thanks everybody. I'm definitely a responsible person, my parents made sure of that. :)

memike, I can't tell you how many times I've read your signature seance I've been on here. Its so true :rock:

By the way, how old do you have to be to race at a drag strip? :burnout:

You have to be the age of the abilty to hold a full drivers license. Congrads, your in!

Congratulations! This is a day you'll never forget. Don't take it for granted and stay safe out there while you're having fun.

I've had 3 'driving awards' in my life: Two for speeding (from the same cop believe it or not) between the day I got my license at 16 and my 17th birthday. The third was an Exhibition of Speed which I and my first car, a '69 Impala 396 4-speed, thoroughly deserved. The lead foot never went away ... guess I'm just more careful or mindful of cops now. :-D

Thanks everybody. I'm definitely a responsible person, my parents made sure of that. :)

memike, I can't tell you how many times I've read your signature seance I've been on here. Its so true :rock:

By the way, how old do you have to be to race at a drag strip? :burnout:
Ive seen junior drags at 7 years of age. I beleave John Forces daughter started at 16.

Congratulations...a day you will never forget! What car did you use for your test? Mine was my dad's 66 Barracuda.

Lol guys, I'll eventually get a burnout video, don't worry about that.

FISHYPETE, as much as I wanted to use one of the MoPars, or any of the other old cars we have, I got stuck using a '98 Civic. Don't rip on me you guys cause my driver is going to be a ferd and not a MoPar. It's a mint condition, never seen salt, north east car. It's a '91 ferd Ranger XLT 2.3 liter, 5 speed manual, 7 foot bed truck. I can't complain cause I got it free from my uncle who bought it new and babied it the whole time he had it.

FISHYPETE, as much as I wanted to use one of the MoPars, or any of the other old cars we have, I got stuck using a '98 Civic. Don't rip on me you guys cause my driver is going to be a ferd and not a MoPar. It's a mint condition, never seen salt, north east car. It's a '91 ferd Ranger XLT 2.3 liter, 5 speed manual, 7 foot bed truck. I can't complain cause I got it free from my uncle who bought it new and babied it the whole time he had it.

Free is good. As long it's in good shape nothing wrong with it.

congrats, I remember when I first got mine, wow now i feel old :( .......anyway CONGRATS, HAVE FUN, AND BE SAFE!!!!!

Congrats on getting your license!! Good for you to have a truck as your 1st vehicle. It will be a benefit to you to have a truck and also you do not need to expose the Mopar to any one opening doors up and hitting your car with their doors in a parking lot. My daughter who is 13 now will be getting a truck as her 1st vehicle because it allows her more protection for her 1st vehicle.

Congrats,,,,and that Ranger should bE a nicE daily,,,,,,,,,,,and maybe parts hauler.Enjoy your freedom and be safe.

-
Back