Had to let a little one go today

-

RogerRamRod

The Older I Get, The Faster I Was
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Our littlest had kidney failure, & we had to take her to the last vet trip today. I think the rest of the house is wondering where she went. She was small, but the dogs even knew she was the one in charge, even without claws.
upload_2021-8-27_12-42-4.jpeg

Sorry for your loss. Dang, too bad pet's can't last forever.

Aw, man.

That sucks.

RIP little kitty.

No more suffering.

I sure hate that. Everybody needs a grey friend. She was beautiful. You have my deepest sympathy.

Dang, I just hate it when someone loses a pet, it never gets any easier. Sorry for your loss, condolences to you and your family.

{{{ hug }}} Rest In Peace little one.

I've lost four furry feline friends since June 23, including my beloved shop mascot of 8 years who had his own FaceBook page. It never gets easier.

They only stay with us for a little while but the impact they make on our lives and hearts lives forever. I hope God grants you peace Roger!

It is always tough. I've lost 3 and think of them at times

Thank you all for your support, words, & thoughts. She had been with my wife her whole life, they both came into my life 7 years ago.
It’s amazing how each pet has their own personalities like people.

Very sorry for your loss. Their little lives just aren't long enough. I've had to make that trip to the Vet too many times, and even though it's the humane and right thing to do....it never gets any easier. R.I.P. little gray kitty. :(

836C70F2-2AD4-4A27-8EFB-3F63750A0D50.jpeg
I just rescued these three a few weeks ago. Had them fixed and vaccinated. Now to watch them grow. Two females and one male. They sure are fun to watch.

Sorry for the void.
I hope you guys find comfort in the memories !

I did the same recently. Its killing me.dont do well with heartbreak. I was there for the procedure. He gave me one last kiss. I couldn't leave the room for an hour. It's to hard. Nothing matters to me anymore, numb..... ..they called today to say ashes were ready. I cant handle it..

20210808_142945.jpg

I did the same recently. Its killing me.dont do well with heartbreak. I was there for the procedure. He gave me one last kiss. I couldn't leave the room for an hour. It's to hard. Nothing matters to me anymore, numb..... ..they called today to say ashes were ready. I cant handle it..

View attachment 1715787929
My heart aches for all that go through this.
The gift that animals give us is so priceless!
Unfortunately I have been there a few times.
Time for a new friend maybe ?

View attachment 1715787929
I too send my sympathy. Been through it myself - the WORST thing I've had to do in my life. Only time helps heal but it never goes fully away (for me anyway).

Sorry for your loss. We said goodbye to our 16yo kitty on July 5. I miss her everyday.

Ah damn, I hate that. I feel your pain.
I told my wife "I can't do it" 2 years ago after giving 2 back to heaven
What a beautiful little kitty

So many just don't understand the heartbreak, the pain we go thru when we lose a beloved pet.
I an still shed a tear for a long gone critter from years ago. But then I recall all the joy given to me and that I got from him or her.

-
Back