halloween...moustache

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
Hey guys, here is the deal.

I havn't shaved in about a month and a half. I was wanting to do somthing for halloween that involves a moustache. I have a full beard right now, so anything is possible.

I just can't think of what to be. I keep searching on google, and can't really find anything.

what do you guys think?

I have almost seen every option on google, but I just can't find that one person I want to be.

Phil

Since it involves facial hair, how about Snidely Whiplash? I do Halloween in MOPP4 gear. Kids really freak out over a guy in a full NBC suit with gas mask and hood. Don't have to hand out much candy and the suit keeps me warm.

Snidely would be good, but Hitler would pack more punch.........

..especially with all the election hoopla.......you'd really freak people out.

(still, you'd better not...........it'd be no good with that beard). :toothy10:

Josef Stalin? Duane Allman? Abe Lincoln? Pancho Villa? Bob Vila? Rosie O'Donnell? Rosie Palm?

Since it involves facial hair, how about Snidely Whiplash? I do Halloween in MOPP4 gear. Kids really freak out over a guy in a full NBC suit with gas mask and hood. Don't have to hand out much candy and the suit keeps me warm.

MOPP 4 - damn it gets hot in there in the summer, doesn't it?

How about posting a pic so's we can see what we have to work with, Billy Gibbons or just a weekend scruff...
C

I am liking the Snidely Whiplash look with suit and hat.:-D
And bring your wife or girl friend with you all tide up in a rope ready four the rail road tracks:toothy10:
Die everything black and grease it all down.

I've always wanted to something like this just to piss my wife off!

Derek_Smalls.jpg

Derek Smalls style!

Doc Holiday. He was a bad ***. I visted his grave in Glenwood Springs here in Colorado.

Doc.jpg

A Very Nice !

Id go with the Derek Small myself. May be the bass player in me though.

Here's a good moustache idea..........I think

That was done last year by someone.
Here is the deal, I supervise a public pool, so **** stars are out, and so is hitler or bin laden, so it has to be creative, but not below the belt.

below is what I look like right now. not the best pic
I was thinking Luigi, or wolvorine. but they aren't that funny. Got to have it for this Friday...70's cop maybe?

beard.jpg

You could always go a different route, a cartoon character like Yosemite Sam.

Now that you have revealed your mug, how about Che Guavara or Fidel Castro?

looks like a simple Pirate to me. Unless you wanted a actual character.

Black beard is good like Jack said.

-RPM

That was done last year by someone.
Here is the deal, I supervise a public pool, so **** stars are out, and so is hitler or bin laden, so it has to be creative, but not below the belt.

below is what I look like right now. not the best pic
I was thinking Luigi, or wolvorine. but they aren't that funny. Got to have it for this Friday...70's cop maybe?

beard.jpg

Phil, 70s cop, I think ya got it right there with that one.....Serpico, Al Pacino8) All you need now is the 70s feathered back hair:happy10: Have fun bud!!

199708.jpg

-
Back