Happy 3.14 day!

-

Ottmundr

68 Fastback
Reaction score
Here's a pie for pi day!
upload_2022-3-14_7-3-34.png

How can you celebrate something that is still not finalized?? We'll never know the real meaning (number value) of Pi??:realcrazy::poke::rofl::rofl:

How can you celebrate something that is still not finalized?? We'll never know the real meaning (number value) of Pi??:realcrazy::poke::rofl::rofl:

Well we know it's after the beginning of 3/14 and will never reach 3/15 so we're good.

:poke:

Well we know it's after the beginning of 3/14 and will never reach 3/15 so we're good.

:poke:

It leads to 318. There is no 340 day, no 360 or 361 or 383 day, only 4/26 day, and 440+6 is not in the cards. We dont even get a 392 day. We do get a 4/08 and 4/16. And 400? There is no April pre-fool's day. You're outta luck.
I'm sure that if you want to go metric with all the rainbows and unicorn farts the unfortunate sizes can get a day.
Honestly, if you need to go metric, I suspect that you have a little sugar in your tank, and you probably need a wrist brace.

It leads to 318. There is no 340 day, no 360 or 361 or 383 day, only 4/26 day, and 440+6 is not in the cards. We dont even get a 392 day. We do get a 4/08 and 4/16. And 400? There is no April pre-fool's day. You're outta luck.
I'm sure that if you want to go metric with all the rainbows and unicorn farts the unfortunate sizes can get a day.
Honestly, if you need to go metric, I suspect that you have a little sugar in your tank, and you probably need a wrist brace.
No 273 day either.

i guess all engine sizes are never ending decimals. I'm a machinist.......I know that no matter how accurately you measure an engine bore you can never know the exact size because you can always get a more accurate gage!! There is no end to the accuracy of the measurement.

i guess all engine sizes are never ending decimals. I'm a machinist.......I know that no matter how accurately you measure an engine bore you can never know the exact size because you can always get a more accurate gage!! There is no end to the accuracy of the measurement.

Rings and oil and surface roughness make up the difference.
:thumbsup:

No, PI does not lead to 318... never, ever gets to 3.15.... lol it does lead to my belly getting full...

355/113 is a suitable rational expression for pi.

I should note here that Direct Connection used to offer a 355 cubic inch block. :p

Pi is an irrational number. Decimal to no end. Great. Does that mean this day goes forever?

See what you did Biden!!!

There is to a 360 day.... May 9th ! 5.9.22
:lol:

That's the first I ever heard.......Biden invented Pi !!!!!!!
He's almost old Enough? Lol this was not meant to be political. We can switch blame to anything we like? That was the point.

-
Back