Happy BD to demon seed!

-
Thanks guys, I'm getting to the age where reminders are a good thing and as far as plans for the day go, it's snowing so I guess I gotto fire up the snow eater after I finish the pot of coffee I got going. No worky today.8)

Question, how the hell did my birthday notice get into the "notices" section at the top of the page. That puppies hard on the eyes but thanks anyways.

Happy Birthday Demon Seed, I though it was yesterday :toothy10:
Like ramcharger :cheers:I would like to know what you are going to do on this double nickel birthday 8)

Our A body winner is 55 :cheers:

Attachments

• 108.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 109.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 83
Demon Seed and I get along pretty well but I hate his guts everytime I see his car. Man that thing is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Terry,ya old fart! Wait a minute,what's that make me? Never mind,when ya get finished witht the snow,go and put a fresh coat of wax on the Demon. :toothy10:

Happy Birthday Terry, from just down the road from you.
Enjoy your day!

Again thanks everyone, sorry nothing special today except maybe me and Jake having an afternoon nap. Me and the snow eater had a good day, about 6" of the light fluffy stuff and to Joe aka Ramcharger I'm sure I'll hate your car just as much when you've got it up and rumbling.8)

Happy Birthday Terry!!! You are now a year older than me again. LOL
That's a shame, having to fire up the crap thrower on your birthday though.

Jack

Happy Birthday Terry!!! You are now a year older than me again. LOL
That's a shame, having to fire up the crap thrower on your birthday though.

Jack

Right back atcha Jack, Hey where's that moose steak to promised me last year for my birthday this year. Checked the mail box and it ain't there. Better not be Canada Post stealing from me again.:toothy10:

-
Back