Happy birthday 4spdragtop

-
Thanks everyone! I just got home, spent the day working, but thats ok, no problem with that! Lori spoiled me just by surprising me on Christmas Day, but am looking fwd to going home on NY eve for a few days. I get to see my Granddaughter whom I havent seen since mid October.
Tonights just relax, have a pint and watch the World Junior Hockey Champeenship...and maybe the Leafs. 2 more days of work, then home for a few days.

Thanks again all, your camraderie and friendship means a lot.

Cheers!! :drinkers:

Thanks guys, here are some pics my boy Garrett shared with me of Lennons 1st Christmas. Cant wait to get my mitts on her...LOL.
And YES thats a Leafs jersey! :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0447.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0449.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 102
Steve, have a great day and a great 2015 . P.S. sweet family and enjoy your New Years. Later Bob

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday Steve!!!

Enjoy your day today & especially going home for New Years with your family :thumbup:

Thanks guys, here are some pics my boy Garrett shared with me of Lennons 1st Christmas. Cant wait to get my mitts on her...LOL.
And YES thats a Leafs jersey! :cheers:

She is a cutie. Leaf Jersey eh, well It's nice to know that she is learning from the beginning that there are going to be disappointments in life, that no one has control over. lol

Happy birthday Steve!! May 2015 bring you many good days!!
Lawrence

Steve!!!! I am glad to see digging in on your Bday!! Hey, I seroiusly need your address.....have another bomb, i mean card to send you!

I remember the recliner from the "T shirt" pic.......

-
Back