Happy Birthday, Big Dummy...!.!.!.!.

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
You're probably on the road.. ( if not , enjoy the manager in your life..?.) Luv ya, 'cause of your honesty in street racing circles,& what you share.. No one has that honestly anymore, much appreciated...

Happy Birthday you Big Dummy.... :eek:ccasion: :icescrea:

[ame]https://youtu.be/lMTrthePKU0[/ame]

Welcome to the over the hill club, Tony!
Have a great Birthday!
Tom.

Happy Birthday Tony! Stay safe out there on the road and Keep on Truckin'!

Far out. Happy birthday.

Usually I dread this day buy it's almost over and I haven had any mishaps.Last year for example had the biggest to date.I spent 4200 on tires then 250 on a wash and polish.Then my ecm cost me 3,000 including tow. The year b4 I spent 3500 on a center section.Thanks for all the birthday wishes

Usually I dread this day buy it's almost over and I haven had any mishaps.Last year for example had the biggest to date.I spent 4200 on tires then 250 on a wash and polish.Then my ecm cost me 3,000 including tow. The year b4 I spent 3500 on a center section.Thanks for all the birthday wishes

Trucking is a *****! I deal with this stuff as part of my job (somebody else's trucks and $ tho). Sorry crap like that had to happen on your birthday..

Oops sorry I missed it...

:eek:ccasion: Happy Belated Birthday!!

Dang! I'm a day late..'or so, LOL

HAPPY birthday bro!

Happy birthday a day late! Tell us again about street racing in the 30's when you were in your prime! ;)

-
Back