Happy birthday cudachick!!!!!!

-
Happy, happy, happy birthday....
Happy, happy, happy birthday...
To you my dear ol...young friend...

Heyyyyy <kick> they can suck up if they want to!!! Everyone knows flattery will get you everywhere. :-D

Thank you one and all! It's been relaxing ... played on the computer all morning digging up high school blasts from the past on FaceBook. Then a couple hours ago our young friends James and Trish came by with a magnificent piece of handiwork. Though he's got his own handiman business he's now also working as a cook, and she's a grade school teacher.

Ya'll have GOT TO SEE THIS!!! They knocked themselves out!

View attachment 175568

The '20th' notation is to "help make up for the fact the frosting melted all over the foil driveway ..."

View attachment 175569

View attachment 175570

View attachment 175571

And not only does it look good, it tastes great too. It was a shame cutting into it. There's plenty left if ya'll wanna come by and have a slice. We're only up to the firewall so far. :-D

I could ask for a better birthday but it would be tough to live up to this one. Thanks again everybody!

Happy Birthday Leanna!Cool cake too!Hope Billy is catering to you for the day!:snakeman:Have a great one!

Happy Birthday from one red head to another.
Oh well mine use to be red now it turning gray and getting thin.
I like the cake it's cool.
Have a good one.:eek:ccasion:\\:D/

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday my friend! That "Slimer" cake is cool and I love the oreo wheels. If I lived closer, I'd be over for a slice.

Hey fellow Virgo, Happy Birthday.

Man, every time I leave for a couple days, you all go and throw a HUGE party!!! I'm beginning to feel like your parents!!!LOL!!! Sorry I'm late to the party Leanna, you know I wouldn't miss this for just any reason, but we just got back from vacation. I hope you had a great day doing whatever you wanted, even if it was nothing at all. Nella's in bed from our long trip, but I know she would send a big E-hug to you for your special day, from one Cudagirl to another!!! Now...is there any cake left??? Geof

Thought we'd have a chance to spend her BD with her at MMW but no dice. Mike got me though. Saturday evening about 5:45 Mike and toplscuda were standing there at the base and mentioned he saw Leanna and Billy over watching the drags. Closing at the swap meet area is 6 PM so i looked at my watch and said i had 15 min. I was headed for for cart when they started laughing. I'll admit they got me on that one. I was gona find top speed on the golf cart and fast. Wasn't real and was i dissapointed. Oh well, fate will prevail. Good times are in the future. Happy late birthday greetings girl. We were away from our computers.
Small Block.

Happy birthday girl! Now go take the day off.

Happy belated Birthday Leanna, hope it was a good one. Sorry missed this thread earlier, had golf all weekend.

Belated birthday wishes to you Leanna! Sounds like your day was great. You'll always be a young chickie to me :)

Grant

Happy belated birthday. Wish you,d made the monster,we could have bought you dinner and some adult beverages. Hopefully you will only have one this year. Lol

Big 3-0 LMAO!!!

Thanks again all! It was great.

Glad you had a good one!!! Feels like this is about the 5th time I'm turning 43...
My "BIRTHDAY" Is THURSDAY---- The 16th--- uno, dos days from now--- this week ---- Like in 2 days....

What did you get???? Post some pics....

Thought we'd have a chance to spend her BD with her at MMW but no dice. Mike got me though. Saturday evening about 5:45 Mike and toplscuda were standing there at the base and mentioned he saw Leanna and Billy over watching the drags. Closing at the swap meet area is 6 PM so i looked at my watch and said i had 15 min. I was headed for for cart when they started laughing. I'll admit they got me on that one. I was gona find top speed on the golf cart and fast. Wasn't real and was i dissapointed. Oh well, fate will prevail. Good times are in the future. Happy late birthday greetings girl. We were away from our computers.
Small Block.
I was going to mention this to you Leanna :cheers: Yep We Got Him Good :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
I guess that will be my birthday gift to you :cheers:
I felt good to get him :toothy10: he get's me all the time 8)
Know that I think about it it's cool that I dun that on your birthday and did not know it :cheers:
I wish you could have seen him look at his watch and take a deep breath :toothy10:
Happy Birthday Sistha
I was thinking about 33 my self 8)

-
Back