Happy Canada Day!!

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Today is Canada Day (holiday),would like to wish all the Canadian members a great day off.I,m offically on holidays til July 12.I think I,ll load up the car and go for some T&T at the track.Have a good one EH!!:-D

Happy Birthday Canada!!

BD17.gif

Just about to leave for the Mopar show in the park,meet some other FABO members.Have a great day everyone.8)

BD17.gif

Yall have a great one :eek:ccasion: One and all of our sooooo cool Canadian member's here :cheers:

Test and Tune eh!!! Have a fast one pettybudart, and a safe one in that great 66 Dart you built :-D enjoy your long vacation dragrace'in :-D:burnout:

Happy Canada Day everyone, went strawberry pickin this mornin with Nick and Lori, now off to the garage to continue the quest of cleanup. Beautiful day here, a little breezy is all. Independence day in the US isnt it?? Or is that on Friday?? Happy ID day whenever it is LOL

Happy Canada Day everyone, went strawberry pickin this mornin with Nick and Lori, now off to the garage to continue the quest of cleanup. Beautiful day here, a little breezy is all. Independence day in the US isnt it?? Or is that on Friday?? Happy ID day whenever it is LOL

Independence day aka the 4th of july as we like to call it down here will be on Sunday.

Happy Canada Day!!!!

lets not forget the true meaning of Canada Day ,it's free agent day in the nhl let the games begin eh lol . Raining here in Victoria so I guess I'll skip the Gorge rd show today ,I wonder if maybe Ol Kimmer will be in town for saturdays show and shine anybody know?

happy Canada Day to us! gunna go work on the pickup,and get ready for camping on saturday! have a gooder

lets not forget the true meaning of Canada Day ,it's free agent day in the nhl let the games begin eh lol . Raining here in Victoria so I guess I'll skip the Gorge rd show today ,I wonder if maybe Ol Kimmer will be in town for saturdays show and shine anybody know?

You got that right,thats first thing my son said today,its free agent day,this 21 year old never forgets hockey.

Was a great day at the track!Lots of big expensive rigs/trailers showing up for a BIG weekend of racing/shows.It was a busy day,but managed to get 4 runs in.Tonight will be fireworks!
Racing the 66 Dart 013.jpg

Racing the 66 Dart 013.jpg

Is Toronto Motorsport Parks the old Dragway Park Cayuga ? I used to love that place man 5 bucks a car all day test and tunes, we gambled and BSed all day long great times

Is Toronto Motorsport Parks the old Dragway Park Cayuga ? I used to love that place man 5 bucks a car all day test and tunes, we gambled and BSed all day long great times
Yes it,s still Dragway Park Cayuga,but now they also have a road course for Rally/Sports cars(Vette,s,BMW,s,Mercede,s and a bunch of others)also motorcycles.They also have a small dirtbike track for the youngsters.I personally just go for the drag racing:snakeman:

...........Hey cannucky...........I was in Victoria from noon till after the fire works display on Canada Day.............then the next wednesday, all day.........did nt know anything was going on............I asked earlier on this thread if any1 wanted 2 meet up........no one replied...........we had a great time on the island as we have friends in Nanaimo....didnt really have time 4 visiting anyways......still would of liked 2 bs with some members........tried 2 meet up with megajoltman on the mainland, but that never happened either........anyways.........happy belated CANADA DAY 2 every1...........kim.......

No worries Kimmer I guess we just moved past the `if and were waiting to here the when and where of your visit . maybe next time , sounds like you made the most of your time anyways.8)

-
Back