Happy Easter

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
542c624926186c0ed6b5a1ee746eb595.jpg

Matthew 28:
1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre. 2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. 3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: 4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men. 5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. 6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see Him.

Did you know, that while the body of the Son lay in the Tomb, His Soul was in hell, preaching and getting the keys to it? and to Death?
And did you know that when he returned about 500 previously known-to-be-dead men, returned with him, and lived again, for an unspecified amount of time, and this event was witnessed by many?
1st Peter 3:
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
Revelation 1:18
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

How many of you, my brothers, have wondered about the two keys? One is to hell and the other is to death.
You know what I think? I think and this is well-supported, that hell is the Bosom of Abraham, and that Death is where the "Richman" is".
If you read the Bible more than cursorily, you will undoubtedly conclude that the Souls of those who die, are separated shortly after death into the two groups of saved and unsaved. The saved join Abraham, and the wicked join the Richman, and a Great Gulf is fixed between them, which no Soul can cross. And so it is that God has scheduled TWO resurrections; the First for the just, and a Second for the wicked. Hence the need for at least two keys.
But this is complicated by the fact, according to scripture, that there are at least three more prisons down inside the belly of the Earth, namely;
1) the prison of the Souls of the Reprobate Bastard Nephylim Giants, and
2) the prison of their still-living, fallen Watcher Angel fathers, aka, those who from Heaven to Earth came down, (which Zachary Sitchen calls aliens,) and
3) the prison of their leader Shemyahza, aka the scape-goat Azazel.

IMO,
the Souls of the Giants, and
the Souls of the Wicked, and
the Souls of the Redeemed
are All three in a compartmentalized place called hell. that is key #1, and
the Watchers are in a different place, currently called "Death" , which may be where the Lake of Fire is, which requires a different key;, key #2. and
Shemyahza is chained up and buried in a dessert place called Dudael, his face covered in darkness by sharp rocks. This ex-Heavenly Angel is not in a prison, just chained up and buried, in a place no one knows where, no one cares, and no one ever visits. This bad boy was left there to contemplate what he did, through the ages, now totaling some some 5100 years or more, and will remain there for another 1000 at least. so no key required.
So in this case, Jesus would still only need two keys.
But where in the Bible does it say that Jesus returned with only two keys? When the Bible says;
Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Does that say how many keys there are?
Death could be plural and so could be hell. Jesus might have returned with Six keys, maybe more . Maybe there are more prisons down there that we are never told about. Who really knows how many keys Jesus fetched?
The Fact remains, that Jesus has ALL the keys.
The fact is that He returned alive, bearing the marks of the nails and the scar where he was speared. and he stuck around until Pentecost, then was called Home. and some of us will also be going Home, maybe sooner than later. All we need, to be assured of the ride, is to have our names, upon death of the body, still recorded in the Lamb's Book of the Living .
Happy Easter.

-
Back