Happy Fathers Day!!

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers,granfathers,stepfathers etc...!
I,ll be spending the day with my daughter Haelee!:angel13:Have a good one!:thumrigh:

HaeleeSpoil him rott'en today
Have a great day with your little Angel Scott, I got to spend time with my two Granddaughters Macy Friday and Saterday morning and Leala Saterday evening :angel13:
Looks like my wife has 20 cold bottles in the fridge for me :shock::shock:, I opened the fridge this morning and seen them:shock::shock: guess I might fall off the wagon later today :hello2: She is a sneaky one for sure :color:

Happy fathers day to all the dad's here today :hello2::coffee2:

Happy Fathers day to all fathers. Just like you goldfish65, dads my hero and whether he knows it or not, I have learned quite a lot from him. Well a lot of the good stuff anyway...the bad stuff I learned on my own. Hope y'all have a great day!!

Yesssss sir its our day ,but its fathers day for me everyday We have great kids.Happy fathers day to you Scott and every dad here.

Well here's to you pops. Happy FARTER'S DAY!!! :-D :butthead: :sign5:
Pull my finger.:fart: :poke: :hello2: :toothy10:

Wylde1.

Attachments

• farting.gif
    11 KB · Views: 121
Happy Fathers day to you as well sir, and to the rest of the fathers out there! : D

I got spoilt rotten Scott :hello2: as did my two sons :thumrigh: all three of us are fathers for the first time this year :thumrigh:

My day on the hill for everyone here to try and top this day :tongue2:
First thing this morning Creed and MikeJr. shoes up and mows the yard and and !! aah ah :lovestor::toothy3:
I will let my pictures do the talking:glasses2:
Lets just say I and my two sons got spoilt big time to day :thumrigh:
Setting and watching the race together :glasses2:
95 degree's outside so we stayed cool and relaxed :glasses2:

Attachments

• Father's day 2011 029.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Father's day 2011 014.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Father's day 2011 021.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Father's day 2011 043.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 74
Great weekend with my son Aiden. Took him up to Dairy Queen in the 71 Dart (first cruise for him). Cars II comes out next week. This might be his first trip to the movies. He is nuts about the first Cars movie....good sign that he will be one of us!!

Awesome day my son and i left the house at 11:00 am in the Dart came home at 2:00 for a BBQ and some beer's.
Happy Dads day to all!!
:drinkers:

Ah yes, Father's Day or as it's known in Oakland, CA,,,,,, "The Most Confusing Day of the Year"

Had a great time with my daughter cruising the coast (Ventura Ca.) on bicycles. Stopped in at a burger joint and had lunch. Cruised to the end of the pier and back, and then watched the surfers. Awesome day !!!!

Hope you all had a great day to !!!

-
Back