Happy Fathers Day!

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day to all the pappys on here.

Cool as all hell. Rob and Mike,and all others..... Father's day flat rocks.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Happy father's day guys! Spend some time with your kids today if you can.

Happy fathers day to everyone.

If you still have your father take time to celebrate this special day with him because some day he will depart this earth and you will never be able to do it again.

Happy Fathers day ...i know plenty of Gentlemen on the site who i have every reason to believe you are awesome Dads and stand up Gentlemen ...so to you ....Happy Fathers Day. :thumbup:

Happy Father's day to all the dad's out there I took my kid to the man of steel movie and we loved it!!

Happy Fathers Day to all you great dads out there in Mopar Land

Happy Fathers Day everyone!!!

This one was especially good for me, even though I didn't have physical contact with any of them. The only time, other then my fathers funeral in 2005, all of them were together was in 1988 when we got married. Saturday they all got together for our 2nd oldest grandson's high school graduation party. I got a pic today of all 5 together and it absolutely made my day. Age 29 to 46 and I couldn't be more proud of all of them.

My face when I got the pic...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!

-
Back