Happy father's day

-

funwithfuel

Reaction score
Happy father's day guys. I ain't always here, but when I come around , I feel lots better. My grandfather filled in and helped raise me as a youngster. I lost him shortly after high school. Miss him lots and hope he'd be proud of the man I've become.
When I read the responses to some of your questions, when I see how straight up no nonsense some of you are, I get a good feeling. My pops wouldn't sugar coat stuff to make me feel better, he wanted me to learn. So thanks all you old fucks. Happy fathers day.

Yes Happy Fathers Day to all you dads one of the "best" things in the world is being a dad:D:D

Just wanted to stop in a say Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers here on FABO.
Fathers are very special and every child needs a father that loves them, teaches them and most importantly setting an example. Not saying, you have to be perfect for them, no one is. They learn from your mistakes and teaches them they don't have to be perfect either.
I know there are a lot of great ones here, although I may have never met some of them but your heart shows through your post.

Have a great Day.

Yup , Happy Fathers Day. The most confusing day of the year in Washington DC and Baltimore !

my oldest daughter just posted a pic on facebook for me. since i'm a computer dumbass, I will just tell ya what it was. simply a painting of the cowboy with his little girl and a horse. the narrative was " a father's love nevers ends, amen".
she was raised being aware of the fact I didn't sugar coat anything. I expected her to be respectful of other people and livestock, and pets. she was right there helping me with horses, and livestock ever since she was old enough to not get hurt helping. she and her younger sister have been down the road many a thousand of miles hauling horses. they learned respect, responsibilities, hard work, finishing a job, the life and death of everyday living on the country.
I guess they realized I loved them, cause when we were going down the road, they would spot a McDonalds, so everytime I would stop there for food ( giving it the benefit of the doubt??), 30 foot trailer and all! LOL
may all the fathers out the have a good day and reflect on the good times!

Just wanted to stop in a say Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers here on FABO.
Fathers are very special and every child needs a father that loves them, teaches them and most importantly setting an example. Not saying, you have to be perfect for them, no one is. They learn from your mistakes and teaches them they don't have to be perfect either.
I know there are a lot of great ones here, although I may have never met some of them but your heart shows through your post.
Have a great Day.
Thank you sugar britches :D Wow! how long has it been !! Love seeing this :color:

Keith Happy Fathers day I know you are a great dad. Please tell Pete, Happy Fathers day and he did an excellent job and it shows in you. Have a good day. Treva
True fact right here :color:

my oldest daughter just posted a pic on facebook for me. since i'm a computer dumbass, I will just tell ya what it was. simply a painting of the cowboy with his little girl and a horse. the narrative was " a father's love nevers ends, amen".
she was raised being aware of the fact I didn't sugar coat anything. I expected her to be respectful of other people and livestock, and pets. she was right there helping me with horses, and livestock ever since she was old enough to not get hurt helping. she and her younger sister have been down the road many a thousand of miles hauling horses. they learned respect, responsibilities, hard work, finishing a job, the life and death of everyday living on the country.
I guess they realized I loved them, cause when we were going down the road, they would spot a McDonalds, so everytime I would stop there for food ( giving it the benefit of the doubt??), 30 foot trailer and all! LOL
may all the fathers out the have a good day and reflect on the good times!
:color: Thank you for sharing :cheers:

-
Back