Happy mother's day!

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
:love4:Today we honor all the Mother's we know.:cheers: Not only the ones who carried us for nine months and who went through labor, but all the ladies who gave us their motherly love. It's not an easy job. When I think back on what I put my Mom through...and I am lucky enough to have her still...

Here's to the Stepmoms too...mine is in the hospital. I have some banana muffins in the oven now, they smell good. But just like a kid I accidently added 2x the amount of sugar...and just like Mom's do, she'll tell me they're great and she likes them better that way...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL

Thank you David :cheers: And a big Yes..
To all the Moms and the ladies that took over other motherly duties as I have had many around me growing up :smile:
Jumping from state to state I send out a big Happy mothers day to all the aunt's and grandmothers and farmers wives that looked over me and loved me like there own :cheers:
Even the ones that could swing a switch (tree limb) when I needed it :glasses7:

I am letting the mother to my childen sleep in this morning as I enjoy a cup of coffee
wish I had one of those muffins setting next to my coffee this morning :thumleft:

Good Post,...I was just thinking of all the stuff I put my Mom through,.I lucky she never killed me outright,...I'll be going over shortly to do some work in her (huge)flower garden shortly,...

Today will mark the 16th year of celebrating Mother's Day without my Mom.
Love and respect your parents, when they are gone you can never say you are sorry.

I love my mom knowing that I have the only 2 grandkids she will eveyhave to spoil. I love and cherish every moment that I can spend with her especially when it is with the kids too. Happy Mother's day to all the special moms out there.

My mom has passed on along time ago but i still have a godmother out there to love and heres sishing a great and Happy Mothers Day to all of the moms.

My mother is in the hospital.
I've sent flowers which "should" be delivered today.

Happy Mother's Day, Ma, we all love you and want to see you home soon.

And HMD to all the other mothers, and soon to be mothers out there.
C

Today will mark the 16th year of celebrating Mother's Day without my Mom.
Love and respect your parents, when they are gone you can never say you are sorry.

Well said i dread that day,HAPPY MOMMY DAY.I called my mom at 12:01 last night,she was up and partying celebrating her championship win at darts.She was surprised with the call just after midnight.

Well said i dread that day,HAPPY MOMMY DAY.I called my mom at 12:01 last night,she was up and partying celebrating her championship win at darts.She was surprised with the call just after midnight.

Mom's love surprises..

Happy Mother's Day to not only our FABO members of the fairer gender, but also to all those who care for all the rest of us who are probably their biggest "kids". Thanks for letting us play with our big "toys".

Happy mother's day to you all, do the ladies in your life a good thing today!
Remember without them, we all wouldn't be here.

As I put a big move on the house before Treva woke up ( my gift to her) MeMikeJr. sent this to her

Danger...You could feel Emotions at high levels

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljJ7ks66D4M"]Boyz II Men- A Song for Momma - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9s2Gy9lydk&feature=related"]Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child - YouTube[/ame]

even so she makes it better....

-
Back