Happy new year

-
A Happy New Year to you too Waggs!Hope your new year is all good brother8).Will be calling you!:clock:

Happy New Year from Sweden :cheers:. And be sure to have a safe one!!

Thank you waggin May the new year bring many smiles to you and in your hart brother.
Good morning from Arkansas swedefish and a happy and safe one to you this morning my Sweden brother.

Thank you waggin May the new year bring many smiles to you and in your hart brother.
Good morning from Arkansas swedefish and a happy and safe one to you this morning my Sweden brother.
Thanks Mike, here´s a pic of our driveway from today. Cold and a lot of snow.
With the kids out of the house there´s gonna be a quiet evening. A nice dinner and a look at the fireworks. Happy and a safe New Year to you too my friend.

Attachments

• december 2010 3 - Kopia.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 99
Thanks Mike, here´s a pic of our driveway from today. Cold and a lot of snow.
With the kids out of the house there´s gonna be a quiet evening. A nice dinner and a look at the fireworks. Happy and a safe New Year to you too my friend.
Very nice home you have :happy10: It is 50 degrees and raining here this morning, I have the widows open for some fresh new air in the house while the wife and dogs are sleeping :happy10:
My little home on the hill I took this picture a couple months ago :happy10:
have a great new years :cheers:

Attachments

• kennies%20camera%20$##$%20148.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 94
Happy new year to you too wag and everyone,but tomorrow will be a hole new ball game,we will be hung over.

Happy New Year to everyone,and may you all have a better year then last year...

Happy New Years everyone.:eek:ccasion:

Be safe! If you're going to drink take a cab or have a designated driver.

Cause we want you back here safe and sound!:thumblef:

Thanks Waggs!

And a Happy New Year to you and your family and to all of my
FABO friends....that would be all of the 17,667 members here.

Would like to meet you all some day!

Happy New Year to all. And to all our bros and sisters serving overseas, hope you all get home safe and soon!

-
Back