Happy New Year!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Let me be the first to wish everyone a safe, happy and prosperous New Year!!!

Any suggestions on what you'd like to see for a special in January? Only one fabulous FABO member took advantage of the December 20% discount (thanks Ramcharger!!!!!!!! :-D) so I'm open to any ideas.

Happy New Year Leanna!!!

December is not a good month for most people to get anything done on the car. Mine has sat for 2 months now with nothing being done except starting it once a month. I'm not sure what the shipping would be, but can you PM me what it would cost to get the front pully's and alt. bracket bracket done. I'm not sure on a colour yet, so I am open to suggestions. I'm in New Brunswick, Canada.

Jack

Is this the Cudachick from the old yahoo group? If so welcome not sure how long you have been here but first time that I have seen you. If you are the one and the same, we used to talk before, I was crewguyd65. Still am but different place better name. LOL. If you are not the one and the same Welcome anyway. I hope that you have a wonderful New Year and I am glad you are here.

HNY to you, and how bout a group buy on Ceramic Coatings for those of us who need headers done, and are tired of NitroPlate in your area doing a crap job.:dontknow::dontknow: I know you are not set up yet, but a man can dream can't he?

Happy New Year to you Leanna! I've got to drag everything out, dust it off, and then make my "laundry list" of things to send you. It's great having someone like you that obviously really cares about and still believes in giving someone good service and good quality at a fair price that everyone can live with.......Thanks.

Don't feel bad Jack ... aside from just getting my own valve covers done (finally!), I haven't done a thing to my car since the last drive on July 4. I sent you a private message about your alternator brackets and pulleys. They generally run about twenty and ten dollars, respectively. Give me a call and we can talk about color choices; there's over 6,500 to choose from, so I'm sure your perfect color is in there somewhere.

Gipperco, yesssssssss that's me!!! Nice to see you again. I've been lurking here for a few years now but have become more active over the last few months since you guys are so much fun to hang out with and I enjoy working with you all.

AQuick, of course you can dream! So can I ... once business picks up sufficiently that I can get a much larger oven (think a 6' x 7' x 8' is big enough??? LOL) I'll DEFINITELY be getting into ceramic coatings for headers and manifolds. I'm tired of turning away jobs for k-members, rear ends, motorcycle chassis, and other big stuff so help me help you! I'm also looking into thermal barrier, dry film lubricants and other coatings for engine internals. Rest assured, if there's enough demand for it, I'm interested in doing the work. I'd rather be the one getting dirty than those NitroPlate guys anyway.

I want to be the "Official FABO Powder Coater" :-D and will do everything in my power to make ya'll happy, including group buys and monthly specials/discounts. Keep those suggestions coming!!

Dustertogo, thanks for the kind words. And you're right -- I love the group and love those Mopars, and totally believe in doing the job right at an affordable price. I'll look forward to hearing from you when you get your laundry list together.

Thanks again guys!!! Don't hesitate to ask those questions ... that's what I'm here for.

I've attached a couple pictures of my MP valve covers on my 340. Lime Green with a couple topcoats of Nugget Gold, and custom lettering. They don't exactly match my car, but they're close enough for me. They were in a car fire years ago and had been [badly] painted orange for wayyyy too long. I'm happy with the way they turned out.

Looks Great, Happy New year! Home and sober makes me feel old, LOL
I gotta start hanging here at FABO more, since half my Mopars are A's

Hey, later in the year, when I can combine a hauling trip to or from,
I should bring you a van full. Meantime best wishes for further success in '08

Happy New Year to you, too, Leanna (and everyone else).
Please, everybody be careful in your travels or party-going so you get home safely. I wish all of you a very prosperous 2008.

Jerry

Happy New year to you and All Fabo members and your families!
Leanna, I would have taken you up on the 20% off, but I'm not at a point in my reso where I'm starting to refinish stuff yet. I do have alot of powder coating on my list for down the road.... maybe if '08 is better than '07 was to me I'll get it done.

Right back at-cha, happy new years!

Happy New Year To All,,,,

I Had No Idea We Had A Powder Coater On This Site,,il Be Needing Some Stuff Done When I Start To Redo My Barracuda,,some Time This Comming Year,,,any Info Would Be Great,,and Also Contact Info,,thanks Again,,, Happy New Year To All

I'm waiting on the parts (they're due on the 7th) that Leanna coated for me, so everyone look for an update on her work by the 8th or 9th. So far, her communication has been extrordinary and she strikes me as a very intelligent woman who knows her business very well and is a true professional.

I had sent her a Bosch alternator case and a bracket I had fabricated, the alternator not being the easiest part to coat due to it's intricate shape, many threaded holes and tight tolerances. She had asked all the right questions and I never had to give an instruction twice, which is very confidence inspiring.

Ever see those motorcycle and car shows where they have to scrape excess coating out of bores and tap holes after they get thier parts back? This will not be the case with Leanna's work, nor will you have to deal with some guy with twelve fingers on one hand, a 50 word vocabulary and two teeth. She's the real deal.

OK Leanna, I'm done sucking up. Can you send my parts now please? LOL! JUST KIDDING! :cheers:

I have not received any greater a deal than anyone else could have had this month, so this a true, non-partial review. Please look for my detailed review in the "Mopar General Discussions" section.

BTW, Happy New Year Again Everybody! i just polished off half a bottle of wine and I'm feelin' fine!! Yee Ha! I'm gettin' ready to open another too. If anyone likes a good cabernet sauvignon for a reasonable price, Coyote Creek is the way to go. It's a 2004 and retails for $8.99 here in Colorado. :-D

Happy new year Leanna!! and everyone here at fabo.
Treva and I enjoyed my brother and his wife company playing cards.
No music with my friends this new years eve.
just a few Caption Morgen's on ice and a good evening.

i just polished off half a bottle of wine and I'm feelin' fine!! Yee Ha! I'm gettin' ready to open another too. If anyone likes a good cabernet sauvignon for a reasonable price, Coyote Creek is the way to go. It's a 2004 and retails for $8.99 here in Colorado. :-D

Ramcharger Joe, maybe I should have included an extra bottle of Coyote Creek with your parts to "inspire" the formal review tomorrow!!!! LOL

Seriously, thank you for the kind words. I hope you're delighted with the work. According to UPS, they're on schedule and should be at your office by the close of business tomorrow.

Ramcharger Joe, maybe I should have included an extra bottle of Coyote Creek with your parts to "inspire" the formal review tomorrow!!!! LOL

Seriously, thank you for the kind words. I hope you're delighted with the work. According to UPS, they're on schedule and should be at your office by the close of business tomorrow.

No problem Leanna, I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

Now you could have sent me an another bottle of wine, but then everyone would have thought that you had "influenced" the review! :thumblef:

With a name like "Coyote Creek", it's got to be a good wine. Then again, I'm biased. lol

Jack

If you like a good red wine, you've got to check this stuff out Jack. Plus, what could look better than a couple bottles of this stuff in your cabin?

wine_coyote_cabsauv.jpg

HNY to you, and how bout a group buy on Ceramic Coatings for those of us who need headers done, and are tired of NitroPlate in your area doing a crap job.:dontknow::dontknow: I know you are not set up yet, but a man can dream can't he?

Hey Aquick, my name is Chris and I manage Nitroplate. I just found your post and was wondering why you would say something like this? If you had a problem with me or my company did you talk to me about it? If you had a problem of some kind I guarantee I would have fixed it with no questions asked.

Feel free to call me @ the office....615-826-4914.

Thank you,
Chris Avaritt
Nitroplate

HNY to you, and how bout a group buy on Ceramic Coatings for those of us who need headers done ... I know you are not set up yet, but a man can dream can't he?

The dream's about to come true!

Phoenix Specialty Coatings will soon be offering "Performachrome" ceramic coatings on headers and manifolds in the very near future. Once all the final details are worked out, you can be sure I'll post a new thread to answer everyone's questions. In the meantime, feast your eyes on this bad boy ........

-
Back