Happy to find you folks

-

gtsport

Reaction score
surprised the gtsport handle was available. anyhow I presently have two A body cars. new to me is a 65 Barracuda /6 auto, supposedly for my wife and a 69 GTS 340 four speed convert that I have had for 30 years. hope to make a few friends, maybe even some here in southeastern Ohio.

Let me be the first to welcome you aboard :cheers:
I agree, That handle should have been gone by now , Good snag gtsport

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net! You're gonna have a blast around here. Make yourself at home and enjoy. :-D

Welcome to the FABO family.. you will love it here ... Let see some pics of your cars, we love car **** around here

We was savin' that handle just for you!!! Glad you finally came to pick it up!!! Welcome aboard, it's good to have you here!!! Geof

Welcome to FABO.A friend of mine picked up a 69 GTS just 2 weeks ago.Nice cars! How bout some pics?8)

Welcome to FABO. Lots to see and do here . And better yet, lots of great Mopar folks. toolmanmike

Welcome to FABO, any plans for the Barracuda?
plans for the 65 Barracuda, plans did you say? I have a head full of plans, but unfortunately my pockets are inside out right now. no, truthfully, I plan on keeping it basically stock, my son claimed the 69 GTS years ago for when I am gone and the daughter always liked the fastback Barracudas, so now there will be a car for each someday, not too soon I hope. it is a 57K mile car with a little Ohio rust, gold on gold, straight enough that it might become black on gold.

surprised the gtsport handle was available. anyhow I presently have two A body cars. new to me is a 65 Barracuda /6 auto, supposedly for my wife and a 69 GTS 340 four speed convert that I have had for 30 years. hope to make a few friends, maybe even some here in southeastern Ohio.
can't believe I said south EASTERN Ohio. Dayton is in south WESTERN Ohio. see what happens when you get older? and the mind is not the first thing to go away.

-
Back