Happy with scoops'

-

Mopar-Mitch

Reaction score
After a lot of debate I decided to use the 71 scoops on my 71 Demon. My Intension was to use a 72 dual snorkel but I decided to stay all 71. I purchased scoops from Classic Industries and am very pleased with the quality of these scoops, they are excellent quality made by First Place Products.

IMG_20190322_144252.jpg

IMG_20190322_144330.jpg

IMG_20190322_144321.jpg

Or you could go this route in the run what you bring catagory! Trying to save this car, hope to get it home soon! It needs some serious loving!

CA58EC11-3327-42F3-B901-77A7F3A00349.jpeg

Or you could go this route in the run what you bring catagory! Trying to save this car, hope to get it home soon! It needs some serious loving!

View attachment 1715309896
Never seen them on a barracuda. I had a new 69 coronet RT back in the day, really pissed me off when I saw a 69 Rt that had those from the factory. Really looked good on the 69 !

Never seen them on a barracuda. I had a new 69 coronet RT back in the day, really pissed me off when I saw a 69 Rt that had those from the factory. Really looked good on the 69 !

These B body ones are just a little large for the A body hood, and too close together on this car as well!

These B body ones are just a little large for the A body hood, and too close together on this car as well!
Is there a difference in the A and B body scoops? If so what difference are they? The ones on my Swinger were added and appear to be a bit too big. The PO really knows Mopars so I shouldn't doubt they are the wrong ones.

Is there a difference in the A and B body scoops? If so what difference are they? The ones on my Swinger were added and appear to be a bit too big. The PO really knows Mopars so I shouldn't doubt they are the wrong ones.
A body and B body are the same.

-
Back