Hard To Find Items Wanted. List Yours

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one. Does anybody have or know where to get one. Thanks

shiftermail.jpg

I am looking for a good used mainshaft for an A-body 4-speed compatible with a 727 slip yoke. Remember, A-body 4-speeds are the short ones. Thanks.

Need a 63 Dart rear bumper, anyone know if 64 is the same?

Looking for Cragar G/T mags like these, I need 2 more for each one pictured, I only have 3 pairs of 2! I need 2 14x6 Cragar G/T's, 2 15x6 Cragar G/T's, and 2 14x6 Cragar G/T's with the resessed spokes. All have 5 on 4 1/2 pattern. Could also use some nice G/T center caps, ones with the spinners would be a plus! Anyone help me out? :toothy10:

I'm pretty sure I saw the rims on the left in your 2nd pic today at a swapmeet. Hurst ??? :)

V8 m.mounts for (65-66)early A-bodies,also headers for early A V8.I know you can get brand new for unrealistic prices$$$Any slightly used ones out there????????????Or ones that were bought and never used??

I'm looking for the following for a 1964 Barracuda:

Headlight rings (the outside alluminum ones that always seem to be smashed)
Would love to find NOS or close to it!

The other item is the hood ornament that was on the hood. I have never seen another!

This was bolted through the hood, on top, at the nose, right over the crease/seam.

Dave

100_1215.JPG

100_1216.JPG

Hi. I know it's a long shot but would anyone have front and rear bumperetts for a 68 or 69 Dart ? I only really need the rubbers, but I'd take the whole bumperette if they were in very good shape and priced reasonable. I need four rubbers for sure and if eight were available, I might be interested in eight.

I would like to find a vacuum control valve(I think that is what it is called) for my 74 dart swinger. Any help would be great. There is another part I will need to look for but I am not sure the name so I will take a pic and add it eventually

2 factory dodge ramcharger/truck half ton 15x8 steel wheels. They look just like the regular wheels, just wider.

Anybody have one of these?
Don't need "340" dish but need top , cannister and base plate.
Only thing left to finish engine restoration.
Thanks

340breather2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back