Hard To Find Items Wanted. List Yours

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
64 Dart GT has a trim in between the backup lights. In the middle of the chrome pentastar is a trick looking insert, similar to the shape of a guitar pick. Some bastard stole mine 18 years ago.

I can only find the ones that say 270 not GT on them..

If you have one PM me please..

Gotta send him the pic with the aluminum slots on the front. I really like your car too.
By the way, for what its worth, I like the slots on the front better than the americans. Purely subjective, but I think they look much more "period" than the americans. The americans, while nice looking, have almost become a cliche. When I see them, the first thing I think is "modern car, trying to look period." The slots make a much stronger statement.

OK, I've been told I'm looking for all the "impossible stuff" so here's a few things I'm looking for. Not in a hurry to find them, but I'm looking.

Floor shifter boot & trim ring for a '64 Barracuda 4 speed.

The covers for the trunk latch & the wiring across the back of the trunk.

And one of these....

I have a good dash shift delete bezel for you, PM sent!!!!!!!!!

I personally think this should stay a "parts needed" thread... not a "parts found" thread.... maybe a new thread on your idea will be good idea.

-RPM

I'm lookin for a black split bench with a fold down arm rest. Also lookin for a black trunk tailight cover that goes on the inside of the trunk for a 75 Scamp. They came on brougham Scamps and SE darts.

I have a set of those Daytona Louvers in Syracuse. Direct Connection brand. What are they worth?

I have a boot and trim ring from a 70 duster. oval shaped with 4 bolt holes

68 Barracuda/Dart Burgandy interior pieces not faded.

Used 68 Barracuda std or deluxe door panels in white

I personally think this should stay a "parts needed" thread... not a "parts found" thread.... maybe a new thread on your idea will be good idea.

-RPM

Interesting.

Well, I have YOUR part, but it's not stainless, like you say you want.
The '72-'76 A body ones use an antenna bezal with a plastic "button style" insert, held in place with a polished hex head screw and a thin backing plate under the fender.

Pic added.

Mark.

DSCI0001_10.JPG

I have a AM/FM radio out a a 67 barracuda notchback. Its for sale or trade if anyones interested.

Would like to find some heater duct hoses for my non a/c 72 Demon.

Very 8) 8) thread RPM.....:thumblef:

If you are talking about the vac hoses from the heat/ac unit under the dash,
you can buy the same size vac hose at a auto parts store (I got mine at Advance Auto Parts). I am sure that NAPA has what you need. Take a small sample and match it up. I had to replace a couple of mine on my 67 Dart. I used paint to color code them..

Dave:thebirdm:

If you are talking about the vac hoses from the heat/ac unit under the dash,
you can buy the same size vac hose at a auto parts store (I got mine at Advance Auto Parts). I am sure that NAPA has what you need. Take a small sample and match it up. I had to replace a couple of mine on my 67 Dart. I used paint to color code them..

Dave:thebirdm:

Hey Dave, Thanks for the info on the hoses. I will check w/ my local parts supplier here. I don't have a sample though.
I don't quite understand your "smiley", but :cheers: to ya.....

Hey Dave, Thanks for the info on the hoses. I will check w/ my local parts supplier here. I don't have a sample though.
I don't quite understand your "smiley", but :cheers: to ya.....

I think one of you is talking about vacuum tubing where the other is taking about duct tubing.

I'm looking for a thumbwheel AM/FM radio for my 70 Dart. Not working is O.K. as long as it is in nice shape.

Thanks, but if you're talking about the little "Mini-Console" type thing, I've got one of those somewhere that has a small crack in it. They were used in '65, don't think they used them in '64, but I could be wrong. What I need is just the boot & the round chrome ring. Here's a pic of the boot. I need it & the ring that goes around the bottom of it.

The 64 and 65 rubber boot all the same for these years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back