Hard To Find Items Wanted. List Yours

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for OEM/NOS door sill plates for 65 Dart GT ( 2 dr assume post and HT the same ). PM THX

A good (not pitted) set of 66 Barracuda grills. Preferably with decent chrome.

I went to look at a 66 Cuda couple of years ago and this thing was an escapee from Pull A Part.
No motor, or trans. The fenders were crap and the car wasnt good for anything except maybe a drag car. The guy told me he had the front bumper and grills in the garage. The bumper wasnt much but the grilles were PERFECT.

I tried to buy them but he wouldnt sell them apart from the car and the car wasnt worth what he was asking. I still wish I had tried to buy the car just to get the grills now.

ALSO
a good flat chrome rear bumper for a 74 up D100. I think the ramcharger is the same. I do NOT want a step bumper. I want the flat bumper with decent chrome and no stickers for a daily driver.

looking for a parts for a 1965 dodge gt hood & front bumper & valance & crome around headlight onfinder & grille find that please

pair door lock ferrules a-body
cigarette lighter chrome (doesn't have to work)
radio with bezel and knobs (doesn't have to work)
plymouth hood emblem - good condition no dents or dings
center grill (complete and undamaged)

Looking for an original 340 throttle return spring bracket that bolts to the intake.

Thanks
Kenny

A good (not pitted) set of 66 Barracuda grills. Preferably with decent chrome.

I went to look at a 66 Cuda couple of years ago and this thing was an escapee from Pull A Part.
No motor, or trans. The fenders were crap and the car wasnt good for anything except maybe a drag car. The guy told me he had the front bumper and grills in the garage. The bumper wasnt much but the grilles were PERFECT.

WOW I have to ask if that was a gold paint notch, Sears a/c hanging under the dash ?. I saw one a couple years ago in Westminster SC that fit your description to a T. Nothing left to want but exelent grilles and windshield stainless. The grilles were still in this car. 400 would buy it all.
200 in good parts and 200 in scrap metal. Minus the cost of tow :(

Been looking for a nice set of just the rubber bumper guards that would fit a 1972 dodge dart front and back.

looking for a flat antenna bezel...seems I have a fender from Canada ann all bezels i have will not work...have tried like 6 times with bezels till i was told about my fender...

thanks in advance if someone can help out

wayne

I'm looking for the set of 4 Chrome trim for wheel wells for a 73 Duster. I've been told that a 73-74 Dart rear wheel well molding will fit as well, just not the fronts.. Anyone??? Doesn't sound like much, but try and find them, then when you do price'm.. Ain't cheap.. Anyone got a set on a doner car??

Here is couple of things that have proved elusive, 1972 duster 340 parts: Exhaust manifold heat stove, Fan, part number 2863216 with clutch would be great, and rad. Number 3574636. the last thing is almost funny because of how crazy these have become. My sharktooth grille is restorable but would be alot easier if someone had a trashed and only good for parts, willing to sale so I could repair mine. A couple of the slots are broken and the fab. work would be many hours less.

I've been fishing around for a 70 dart a/c evaporator.

Oh and by the way, I'm looking for a wife that doesn't cost me an arm and leg, that doesn't ***** and doesn't get on my *** and kick start me like a Yamaha everyday. Any help?
I HAD one of those :director: being single is nice. 98 % stress is gone, and a date now and then is ok. Good Luck

A nice set of 69 valiant turn signal lens's for the grille

CD player

Glove box liner for a duster that is not junk

tail light panel for a 72 duster but a 70-71 is not out of the question

lower quarter patch panels for a duster

the list goes on LOL
i have a 71 duster that has a good taillight panel that i am parting for my other duster has fair quarters also ,front fenders, roof skin not much else interior sail panels what are you needing ? let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back