Hard to kill attacking pit bull.

-
I'm surprised nobody was hit by the crazy driver or crazy cop shooting.

The way he was driving,you'd think he was in a road rally race.

Looked to me like he was trying to
run over a mad dog.
They all need to go to a shooting range.

Really? I bet if that was a lab or something that video would have never taken place, but just because its a "big bad pitbull" everybody gets up in arms. Pitbulls are bred as a reflection of their owners. Ghetto a- holes give them a bad rap. That video makes me sick and don't really know why someone would want to post something so horrific. I feel bad for all parties involved

really? I bet if that was a lab or something that video would have never taken place, but just because its a "big bad pitbull" everybody gets up in arms. Pitbulls are bred as a reflection of their owners. Ghetto a- holes give them a bad rap. That video makes me sick and don't really know why someone would want to post something so horrific. I feel bad for all parties involved

x2

Really? I bet if that was a lab or something that video would have never taken place, but just because its a "big bad pitbull" everybody gets up in arms. Pitbulls are bred as a reflection of their owners. Ghetto a- holes give them a bad rap. That video makes me sick and don't really know why someone would want to post something so horrific. I feel bad for all parties involved

X2 I can not watch this.
Darryl

Judging from what the vid shows, it attacked 3 people,
each trying to save one another.
Perhaps I'm seeing it wrong.

As far as I can tell, grabbing its legs was their attempt to stop its attacks.
Pit bulls are bred for one thing - fighting. The fact that they can be good pets with good owners does not diminish the problem they represent. Too many idiots want them and own them.

Case in point. A friend just a couple months ago was attacked by two pitbulls from down the road as he was getting out of his truck IN HIS OWN DRIVEWAY. Prior to this they attacked and killed some of his livestock and chased his daughter into the house. One got his leg, fortunately by the pantleg and tried to drag him out of the truck, would not let go. He keeps a .357 in a lockbox in his truck. He managed to get it, and shot the dog in the head blowing one eyeball out. THE DOG DID NOT LET GO. He had to shoot it again in the body. It then let go but ran to the back of his truck and tried to jump into the back to attack my friend's elderly dog before finally retreating and running home.

The owner took it to the vet who performed multiple surgeries to save its life. No apology was made to my friend. The cops were unable to apprehend the dog. They could only issue a fine.

No other breed I know of displays this dangerous behaviour. Its the same as in the video. There are many many similar stories.

Any dog of that breed that shows up in my yard will be getting a dose of buckshot.

Judging from what the vid shows, it attacked 3 people,
each trying to save one another.
Perhaps I'm seeing it wrong.

Yeah that's how I look at it. That was some really bad shooting or they are using 22 caliber. lol

Pit bulls are bred for one thing - fighting. The fact that they can be good pets with good owners does not diminish the problem they represent. Too many idiots want them and own them.

Case in point. A friend just a couple months ago was attacked by two pitbulls from down the road as he was getting out of his truck IN HIS OWN DRIVEWAY. Prior to this they attacked and killed some of his livestock and chased his daughter into the house. One got his leg, fortunately by the pantleg and tried to drag him out of the truck, would not let go. He keeps a .357 in a lockbox in his truck. He managed to get it, and shot the dog in the head blowing one eyeball out. THE DOG DID NOT LET GO. He had to shoot it again in the body. It then let go but ran to the back of his truck and tried to jump into the back to attack my friend's elderly dog before finally retreating and running home.

The owner took it to the vet who performed multiple surgeries to save its life. No apology was made to my friend. The cops were unable to apprehend the dog. They could only issue a fine.

No other breed I know of displays this dangerous behaviour. Its the same as in the video. There are many many similar stories.

Any dog of that breed that shows up in my yard will be getting a dose of buckshot.

Case closed no further discussing needed.

It hasn't been to long ago a couple was rescuing pit bulls and keeping them in the yard and one in the house. They was hell bent "Pit bulls aren't mean" and all that. Well the husband came home one day and the pit bull had basically ate his wife!

Ok I watch the video
I would do the same, that dog wanted to kill.
Dog was brought up by some tuff guy and was
trained like that (his behavior)
The owner of that dog is an ***!
Darryl
PS those people were lucky .

I would never own a pit myself.Anyone that has them around children is crazy,it only take 1 attack....My son wanted to bring one home.I said no F******* way.I blame the owners more than I blame the dogs, but still I do't trust the breed.

i wouldnt own one either. i always have a pocket knife on me...probably wouldnt help much if at all though. them dogs are tough.

I have two Labrador retrievers. One day in the park a few years back, my wife and I had our dogs in the "off leash area". Well some guy had his pit bull in the same area and it grabbed my chocolate lab by the neck and was holding him down to the ground. My wife was screaming, my dog was screaming, and this asshole had no control of his dog. Well, I grabbed the pit bull’s back legs and pulled until I thought I was going to pull them out of their sockets. He let go of my dog, and got one of its legs free. With my free hand, I pulled out my Buck Knife 110, and was ready to stab it to death because I thought he would turn around and get me.

The dog owner had the balls to get shitty with me after he FINALLY got his beast on a leash. It turns out the guy only had the dog (adult male) for only a couple weeks. He adopted him from the animal shelter.

This guy brought an adult male pit bull that he knew nothing about to an off-leash area. Some dog owners are completely irresponsible.
I remember an old school Veterinarian told me that he was informed by some "inner city folks" that they fed their pit bull gun powder to make them mean. He told them all it would do is make it sick. Idiots.

That is what happens when you own a pittbull, very unpredictable .I am not to much of a dog person anyway but i have a neighbor a few houses down it never comes off the rope tied all the time, when you walk by the hair stands right up on its back .I always tell my daughter to be aware and walk a different way .Cause if it ever attacks her , my 12 gauge will not miss even if i am the worst shot in the world.

I think I found the most IGNORANT post on this board.

"Pit bulls are bred for one thing - fighting."-
The PB was bred to be used as a catch dog for wild cattle and hogs, to hunt and also to drive cattle. Our founding fathers brought this breed to america to use as WORK DOGS. Back then it was an acceptable sport to dog fight, and SOME were selectivly bred to do so.

Everybody seems to know somebody that was visciously attacked by a big ole angry pit... Whatever. As to your friend, i cant say anything about as I havent seen or heard him blame the dogs as you have. You place the blame on the Dog for being aggressive, when in all actuality it was the OWNERS that were at fault. Entirely. Owning a Pittie is NOT like owning any other dog. Ask anyone that responsibly owns one.

"No other breed I know of displays this dangerous behaviour."-
OK, seriously? Have you EVER been around dogs??? I'll list a few of the breeds for you since I doubt you know much of anything about canines. ( :eek:ops: Thats means dogs)

Chow
Rotweiller
German shepard
Doberman pinscher

ALL 4 of these breeds have tendency to be aggressive, because they were breed to have a high drive and be protective of their owners, or to drive away strangers or even livestock.

You cant train any other dog like you trained the next. Especially with pitts. They are a highly driven, focused breed that reacts VERY well to rewards for jobs well done than to punishment for misbehavior.

You make judgements based on ignorance, which you are entitled to do. Nobody ever said the world was full of intelligent people.

The behavior of a dog does not lay on the breed of the dog, it lies on the owners and respect for each breed.

I encourage you to do some research and learn about the topics you speak on before you actually speak on them.

And as to the buck shot comment... If i were to be on a walk outside your house, and my dog enterd your yard and deuced and you shot him, you better reload fast of shoot me too, because I will definatly return fire.:shaking2:

We quit making and using a few types explosives because they were not safe due to unexpected random volatility that made them more of a risk than it was worth.

I don't hate Nitro glycerin, or old style dynamite, but I would NEVER allow either around my family.

It's as simple as that.

i think that society fails to remember that dogs are still wild animals. they have instincts. yes i do believe that pitbulls can be raised as good family pets, but....... in my opinion they do take more care in raising/training them. I am by no means a dog expert but i have grown up with and trained rottweilers all my life. these dogs are also considered dangerous breeds. my rotty has the most gentle deminer you will ever find in a dog but in the back of my mind i know that she is still a wild animal that has been domesticated.

-
Back