-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I listed it on Ebay last night but thought i'd give you guys a heads up. I know there are those that do deal with other stuff besides A bodies so check it out if your in need of one. Let me know if ya need any more details. Item # 170434859067. This is something i traded for and really dont need it but i did ride it enough to know it's a hell of a runner. Personally i ride a big Gold Wing. I like to listen to music and talk on the CB. Check it out.
Small Block

I seen this cool Harley the last time I was at your place Bill =P~=P~
I really thought you was going to keep it :tongue9:
Hit the key and herd it set and run
sounded nice and got my blood moving :rock:
It must be a fairly new engine, she hit as soon as you touched the key :supz:

Cool looking bike! I love the straight pipes!

Is it titled a Harley? I wasn't sure by the description with the motor. It appears from the description it is a Harley with an after market motor?

Thanks!

It appears to have a HD engine. It doesn't look like an aftermarket unit.
Now, who actually built it may be a different issue all toghter. But it does look like a Harley engine to me.

Contact DusTed, he'll know hands down about as quick as you know a S/B from a HEMI.

I believe it to be a Harley motor with a little work done to it. I think the breather cover is the only thing S&S. This thing will run and fast.
Small Block

Not even one bid on ebay. I relisted it for cheap. Still for sale. This is one hell of a bike for those of you that dont know.
Small Block

FYI that bike is put together from 3 different bikes + aftermarket parts.

a friend local (Washington DC) bought a stock dresser for $1200 not running/old nasty but stock/cheap the economy is dead.
trade for something you need...

good luck

I sold my 85 Glide back in 97, kinda wish I had another but oh well!!.unless you want a 66 Dart Gt vert that runs but needs resto...but then I'd have to explain why I'm going to Missouri with the Dart, could get ugly..lol..

Hey Jon, Me and a friend dug one of them out of a garage loft about 13 years ago..ended up to be a complete 45 in pieces. The guy didn't want anything for it, just wanted it gone. My friend had it at a garage to have the motor redone and somebody made off with the whole thing...
They are cool, good luck with the sale.

they are nice. I got some property tax on the old house due, plus want to try and finish our 1968 440/4 speed black Dart project..would like to keep the trike..think Ill play powerball a few times..ha!

Is the harley still for sale?? bill would you email me some pics and whatever info you got? Is it an evo motor? Is it titled as a harley? Does the vin on fender and engine match?
Thanks my email is cuda169[at]hotmail.com
4spdragtop

Is the harley still for sale?? bill would you email me some pics and whatever info you got? Is it an evo motor? Is it titled as a harley? Does the vin on fender and engine match?
Thanks my email is cuda169[at]hotmail.com
4spdragtop

in the picture you can tell its an evo, harley was done with the shovelheads in '84

I believe '85 would of been the 88 cu Evo

I'll check the numbers in the morning and see what's what. The sun came out here and it's definatly riding weather. I'll have numbers tomorrow.
Small Block

It's hard to tell from the pictures what the engine is but the heads appear to be stock H.D. There isnt any badgeing on them, like S&S, Rev-Tech, S/E ect.There's no way to tell whats inside. Could be a stock 80 incher or have a stroker kit in it.
The really neat thing about this bike is that it's a 4 speed. This bike started life as a Super Glide. I'm not saying that it's super rare but the factory did not make as many of these as they did softails.
Good luck with your sale. Spring is comming, it will go.
Ted

Ted, I'm no mechanic and it looks as though you know more about em than i do but i do know that this ***** will run and fast. Sounds tough. If i can remember i'll go out and get some numbers off of it and post em.
Small Block

Here's the numbers guys. On the frame neck it looks to be 1HD1BBL11FYO19289. On the right side of the motor on the case the #'s i'm finding are *A07686*. These could be off one side or the other so let me know what i'm missing. It looks as though it's an after market motor. Imagine that. I looked back in the ad and i didn't see where i posted a price. It can be had for $7500 or take and shake some cash in my face and we'll see where that get s us.
Small Block

It's hard to tell from the pictures what the engine is but the heads appear to be stock H.D. There isnt any badgeing on them, like S&S, Rev-Tech, S/E ect.There's no way to tell whats inside. Could be a stock 80 incher or have a stroker kit in it.
The really neat thing about this bike is that it's a 4 speed. This bike started life as a Super Glide. I'm not saying that it's super rare but the factory did not make as many of these as they did softails.
Good luck with your sale. Spring is comming, it will go.
Ted

I was there yesterday and took a couple pictures and Small block hit the key and it fired right up =P~
I see S&S in the first picture

Nella Friends FABO 100.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 101.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back