Harrisburg area?

-
cruisers? Or anyone have a better place? I am 30mi. N of Harrisburg so it works for me! First weekend of June?

I took auto estimating at Vale Tech 30 years ago in Chambersburg. I think it was in Blairsville when my Dad went and its now in Mechanicsburg I think... It is great country you have there.. I should cruise on down this summer. It's only about a 7 hour drive

If You want I have an rv you can crash in on the property. Warning it is for sale though.....

First weekend in June sounds great to me. Mark your calenders. Sunday at 3 pm. Let's see who can all make it.

Sounds good to me. Want to do a cruze up there from down south. Meet at the Clarks ferry bridge? or so.

Let's see how many people we can gather together first, but it sounds like a plan. I know a lot of people around here that like to cruise. Not just mopars but hey it's cool to see all the cars together.

I am game, Kinda bored since retirement, that why I got the Dart. It should be driving by then. It runs great but the f----ng windows are killing me.

I think we should find an area good for all of us. Depends how we go there. Harrisburg and south 222/322 might be ok.

Think We should add this to the FABO events calendar?

FABO members and car fanatics from Central Pennsylvania/Harrisburg area meet and greet at Cruizers in Mt Pleaseant Mills PA at the intersection of 104 and 35 on Sunday June ? 3PM.

Lets just get a firm date. I really like the June Date. The first sunday is the first, or should we make it the first full weekend. I do not know how many we have in the guard and reserve here but the first weekend was always my drill weekend if it matters and you needed a good reason to miss it,

I am...as a matter of fact I am pulling the head today to figure out what is wrong. Mine is going to be a daily driver and not pretty but I hope to be there. Anyone close have a complete AC set up for the slant 6?

im an hour and half or so east of harrisburg,,,,and love the lancaster, morgantown area,, may move there some day my self,,,, ide be game for a cruise nite or some thing on one of my day/nites off,, first weekend of june is NSRA in york,,,,thats where ill be then

I was at Cruisers for the last cruise last year. Was surprised how many Mopars were there. When you get a firm time and date, get the word out. We can probably fill the place up. If someone contacts Cruisers, they may have a date open that we can meet on that is not a regularly scheduled cruise in. It may not be quite as crowded, if that matters........

-
Back