Has anyone used "the right stuff" parts?

-

MoparVT

Reaction score
I have contacted an e-bay member (mattsclassicbowties) they are offering a complete (4 wheel) power disc brake conversion. The rear disc conv. is SSBC,and the fronts are "The right stuff".
Just wondering if anyone has had any expierience with these (the right stuff) parts. From what I understand the SSb stuff is good....

Thanks

I've used some braided steel flex hoses from them.

Nice quality.

They also have inexpensive fuel level sending units for Mopars at $45.oo a piece!!

I also have a set of SSBC rear disk brakes and Master Power front manual disk conversion all tied together.

They work nice, but I did not buy the any of the disk brake stuff from "right stuff" just the flex lines.

Call them for a free catalog, they have alot of decent stuff, some may disagree I'm sure since you can't make everyone happy all the time.

I for one work with matts classic bowties alot for alot of gm and mopar stuff. Good folks over there. The right stuff front kit, if a 1 piston caliper is the same as the MP brake kit, and if a 4 piston caliper is the same as or is the SSBC kit. All good stuff. The right stuff is a good company. I have their catalog and they also carry all the hard to find prop valves for mopar a,b,e body disc cars as well as blocks for converting single to dual bowl masters on pre 67 cars.

Thanks for the replies.
They (mattsclassicbowties) are offering a complete F & R ,POWER disc brake swap for about $1700
It includes new spindles,correct master and brake booster (and all hardware,plates,calipers,rotors,prop valve,etc etc..) AND parking brake.

I think I might go that route. The fronts are just single piston (so are the rears),but should still work great.

I just wanted to make sure it was good stuff before I purchase.....

Are "The right stuff" brake lines a good investment? I am assuming thay are pre-bent....do they fit good? I'm thinking of going that route also....

Thanks again !!

Good company, quality parts, good prices. I mocked up my own lines from the MC outlet ports to my prop. valve and they matched them exactly with protective armor. No leaks so the flares were good. They use a CNC flaring and bending machine. Quick turnaround too, like two days.

-
Back