Hate my factory side mirror.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
I bolted my drivers side mirror on my Barracuda last night and , i don't know if I'm just not used to it, but this is the first time I ever saw it on the car since the paint and it stuck out like a freaking police spotlight.

I'm thinking painting it body color now.

Anyone else have thoughts.
wheels24.jpg

Here's the car, but I did not snap a pic of the mirror, too embarrased.

Got a picture of it.

Aftermarket units can be OK if the style is decent enuff. Hey! Screw the resto crowd on what your car looks like. Your car, your way.

If you dont like it just head to a salvage yard and see what pops out at you. I put some mirrors off a Miata on a 1967 C-10 for my boss. I think they look cool on there. Just dont put something on there you dont like-It'll bother you forever!

I don't like the mirrors. Tacky IMO. Better off with a plain old classic base mirror style.

Oye! Those are a little hideous in my opinion. I'm a big fan of the chrome pedestal types- simple, round, and chrome.

<- pointing at my avatar.
I love that treatment to the OEM mirror.

Maybe some blacked out sport mirrors might fit the bill,something like 70 mach 1 mirrors Man I dig one bad fish with the system and lights. more there than a bare bones hotrod.

Ok, I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it for your opinion.

I'd like a challenger type mirror maybe, and oh yeah, I'll definitely keep it Mopar, no question about that.

not reccomending Ford only trying to point out the style. I believe challenger ta,s had a similar mirror but i,d shudder to think what they cost.

i had that same hideous mirror on my duster. I bought a dart sport parts car and it had the sport mirrors on it. Was a straight bolt on and looked a ton better.

This is weird.

I put my new mirror on last night as well.

I can see what you are talking about. But when I see some pictures it might be different.

I hate to say it but it looks good without turn signals up front also. It might just be me but I like that look.

-
Back