Have you ever put something away and forgot where you put it?

-
Of course I've done these things! My garage is sort of an organized mess and only I know the order of things. You guys ever get a "sixth sense" of where something might be? Almost like you're "drawn" to a certain area of your garage where you think you last put something?.......and done the "slow walk", like some kind of psychic medium getting signals from beyond, to find the part you're looking for? LOL

LOL this is the same as my garage I have done the psychic medium walk I have one of everything and I can find it pretty much everytime.....except for that damn camera!

Or better yet, go buy another one!

That is what I had to do on these scanner keys. Lickily there was a big set on eBay so it only cost me $162.50 to buy what I already have somewhere. I bought them last night so I figured the others would show up today but they are still hiding.

I bet they are watching me go through every box and laughing their asses off.

I am always missing things. I never lose anything though. Its always stolen by the last person that was here.

My Dad had a gutter business. Spent my summers driving around Northern NJ giving out estimates with him. He would get out of the truck with his sun glasses on and start heading towards the customers house. He would realize he had his glasses on and turn around towards to put them in the truck. He would always leave the window down, and he would just toss them on the seat. We would get down doing the salesman thing and he would forget the glasses were on the seat. If did not get in the truck first needless to say what would happen to them. 2-3 times a week I was running into a store somewhere getting him new sun glasses. He used to also leave the clip board on the roof of the truck a lot. My mother ended up finding him an aluminum book of sorts, at least it always survived the fall and was easy to find.....

YEP my marriage certificate...............whoopeeeeeee........LOL........

My Dad had a gutter business. Spent my summers driving around Northern NJ giving out estimates with him. He would get out of the truck with his sun glasses on and start heading towards the customers house. He would realize he had his glasses on and turn around towards to put them in the truck. He would always leave the window down, and he would just toss them on the seat. We would get down doing the salesman thing and he would forget the glasses were on the seat. If did not get in the truck first needless to say what would happen to them. 2-3 times a week I was running into a store somewhere getting him new sun glasses. He used to also leave the clip board on the roof of the truck a lot. My mother ended up finding him an aluminum book of sorts, at least it always survived the fall and was easy to find.....

I can't tell you how many sunglasses I've gone through because I forget they're on my hat when I take it off to scratch my head or something.

I won't even get started on Bluetooth headsets

I can't tell you how many sunglasses I've gone through because I forget they're on my hat when I take it off to scratch my head or something.

I won't even get started on Bluetooth headsets

Nice to see my Dad was not alone.

About 20 years ago we moved. I had purchased a set of Stainless exhaust tips at the Mopar Nats about 5 years earlier. I carefully put the box on a high ledge in the garage...... and of course left them there when we moved. I talked to the new owner a month or so later and he said he would look for them. 15 years later he calls me to say he had found them. I took him a bottle and picked them up, and they are on the car now.

Look at the bright side of this...........being able to hide your own Easter eggs.........priceless

Naw, never happens to me, riiiiight. I was just looking for something in the garage this morning, and can't find it. :banghead: I know it's "in there", but where.

lol.. I put so many things where I could find them later but I keep finding the wrong thing when I look for it.
I know several times I've bought something to use later and couldn't find it, go get another, and a week later find what I knew I had.:banghead:
And then there's the hat issue. When it's on it feels like it's not there. When it's off, it feels like it's there.:dontknow:

I'm getting so forgetful I can hide my own Easter eggs! :eek:ops:
Dallas

This reminds me of a time when I was younger.

Our neighbors parents hid the eggs so well, that they couldn't find half of them on Easter. They kept finding them for a few weeks after. They thought that the kids would find them and "stepped up" the game, then forgot where they hid them after the kids couldn't find them.... :banghead:

Yeah, I loose **** all the time....

The other day I was uh,... um.... uh... Oh, that wasn't me.... Forget it...

The start of this thread was me putting my scanner keys in a safe place so I wouldn't loose them.....

Here is the update.....

Still haven't found them so they are still in that same safe place!!!

Naw, never happens to me, riiiiight. I was just looking for something in the garage this morning, and can't find it. :banghead: I know it's "in there", but where.

:cheers::cheers: I just found it. And I was right, it was exactly where I put it.

-
Back