Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I had a great day with my neighbor today and enjoy seeing his rides :happy10:
He is a trainer and these horses are now my friends :cheers:
I wanted to share them here with you Nella :cheers:
Have a great Strong End Geof and family :happy10:

Know for a ride in Victoria for you Nella, like I promised :happy10:

You can hear Buddy crying from in the house to go with me :toothy10: at the same time I open the door and when I park , He is still a baby :happy10:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rogn49c-ek"]YouTube- Memike2010 fun 020[/ame]

Know lets go for a real Friday ride
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-CQmR999Uo"]YouTube- Memike2010 fun 022.avi[/ame]

I said I better put this girl up at the end of this vudeo, open rear end and I still turned em both over to get me off the line HHmmmm!! I mist 2nd gear
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agPNDXwO79c"]YouTube- Memike2010 fun 027.avi[/ame]

All of these video's are shot her on the hill today and the man on the lawn mower is my friend with the horses you seen in this thread that live's just a 1/2 mile from me.

Hi Mike, I love the videos of your ride in Victotia, espacially the burnout!!! I didn't know that Victoria was so powerful!!!:burnout::burnout: And I love the horses too, they look chubby and happy. I am going to take some picture of my horse friends from down the street and include them here. We were feeding them apples last night and a hot air balloon went right over our heads and landed in the field behind their house. I wish I had my camera but my friend Jillian had hers and took some pictures. Maybe I can get her to send me some. It was really cool!!! I'm going to take some video of me spending your gas money on a ride in Sunfish this weekend!!8)8)8) Does Buddy get to ride in Victoria?? I hope so, he's such a great dog I wish I could meet him!!! Have a great day from Nella!!!

Mike have you thought about reversing your linkages. I have seen cars where they swapped first to the top of the shifter and you pull straight down for second. I,m sure someone here has done it. I havent but am sure I seen it done. cool vid

Buddy has took two rides in Victoria and many in my truck :cheers:
He is about 65 lbs now and his toe nails need to be trimmed more:happy10: or I need to get me a cool blanket for him to sit on, he is a big baby boy that loves riding in my truck :cheers:
It sure made my morning seeing your post here :happy10:
Those air balloons sure are big and pretty aren't they:cheers::cheers: and I agree his horses are well feed, he is a volunteer search and rescue team member and I am going to be joining soon :happy10::happy10: He trains horses for other people.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures added here Nella and thank you for being here :happy10:

Mike have you thought about reversing your linkages. I have seen cars where they swapped first to the top of the shifter and you pull straight down for second. I,m sure someone here has done it. I havent but am sure I seen it done. cool vid
I have never seen that Pete :happy10: or even thought of it before 8)
I learned something already today :cheers: thank you daredevil, But that is one of maybe 5 times I have ever drove her that way :happy10: I just wanted a video up so some folks can see just how well Victoria's upgrades are doing :happy10: I had the widows open so people here can here how quit she is and how well my 4 barrel is doing Glad you enjoyed :-D I have to admit I did :-D

Did anyone see his dog in the pictures? he is a dandy that will move them from one pasture to another ot get them out of there stall's for him, Yall know what kind of dog he is when you see him

Is that an Australian Cattle dog in the photo's????
You seen him :cheers: he is a real Cattle dog for sure and takes commands he is a real sharp fellow :happy10:

Yep...owned a couple.....both were very different....one wanted to fight every dog he saw...the other was quite placid.....both loved to play.
The first one climb a tennis court fence just to get a ball...loved riding on the motorbike.
The second bloke would tear up my boxes of parts....loved to rip boxes apart.
The last dog i had was a Sheperd X Staffy....looked like a small version of a sheperd, but had the staffy head...good lookin dog....could strip a coconut in 2 minutes!
Now with a missuses that has cats....:(

Cool horses memike, I have never been on one.. I think all the westerns I watched as a kid made me scared of em'...

Cool horses memike, I have never been on one.. I think all the westerns I watched as a kid made me scared of em'...
I have been riding all my life and when I was between 7 to 15 years old my mom would take us to the Triple T ranch in Michigan sometimes three times a week, I think she liked one of the men there :happy10: We have a place here to ride and it's so cool to ride and make friends with horses :happy10: They will know when you are afraid of them, but all they want is some one to ride and take care of them :happy10:
Like a pup or dog they will steal your hart :happy10:

That was too cool, Mike, thanks for the morning ride. :cheers:

I didn't realize that Vicky was a manual trans car, that's even more fun to drive.

Enjoy your StrongEnd. :-D

That was too cool, Mike, thanks for the morning ride. :cheers:

I didn't realize that Vicky was a manual trans car, that's even more fun to drive.

Enjoy your StrongEnd. :-D
I don't drive her like that and thought if I was I was going to get it on video :happy10: Thank you comoxian :happy10:

Yup, thats a blue heeler! :cheers:

We have a red heeler and a blue heeler.
I knew you had one or two of them one is named Franken nut I believe :-D Yours knows how to fly :cheers: Thank you for chiming in :happy10:

OK Mike, Nellas asleep but we had a big day today. We went down to our local "friends" house and took a couple pics to add here. These are Nellas pals...The black horse is Onyx, and he is 5 years old and acts like it. The black and white horse is Patriot, and he is being nursed back to health after fracturing his leg during a jump. The last horse is Buck, the sweetest horse that ever lived!!! Nella just loves this horse and he really loves her too. He comes running when he hears her voice. Of course, the treats MIGHT have something to do with it too. Bucks owner offered to let Nella ride Buck for 4-H and horse shows, but we don't have any way to get him there yet. As you can see by the pictures, he's a ham for the camera too. It's so nice to have such good friends!!! Also, look for our upcoming production of... A day in the Life", where we chronicle a day with Nella and Sunfish, spending Uncle Memikes money!!!LOL!!! Have a goodun' all, Geof and Nella

-
Back