Hayes Mopar at Atlanta Dragway

-
I wont. Sorry.

This used to be a MOPAR only show and a good one at that. It will not be this year.

I have attended this show since it was held at his dealership in the early 90's.

First, they killed off attendance a few years ago by making it a one day show and now they are going to all makes.

I guess Mike Hayes hasnt heard the term "dance with the one that brung ya".

I didn't know they wemt to all makes.
Hurricane Hannah may rain it out anyway.

I didn't know they wemt to all makes.
Hurricane Hannah may rain it out anyway.

I stayed away from 2 shows because of hreats of rain.

The last Landmark show had tons of bad weather reports that huge bands of rain was going to come through.

Turns out it barely sprinkled for a few minutes and attendance was way low because of the weather reports.

I look at it this way, why not bring as many Mopars as possible to the show?

Don't let the brand X-guys have all the fun.

I'd love to bring my cuda there, but I'm not quite ready yet.

I went to the Landmark show on Friday but I was in the middle of moving into my house and the threat of rain kept me away.

I cant wait til next year.

They changed the name of the show to the American Muscle Cars Meet, man what a joke. I won't go next year. They only had a few vendor's and more junk than anything. Even the show cars end of it was down by more than half.
As for the racing end of it they took 1 to 1 1/2 hours in between rounds, it was so helter skelter and they did the burnout contest in the middle of the eliminations. Year One and Hayes really screwed this up. I've seen larger crowds at a little backwoods track than were there yesterday for spectators. Next year I won't waste my time going.

-
Back