HD front end.....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Was waiting for me at the Post Office the other day....See you later torsion bars. This will make my plans for the powerplant MUCH easier....

View attachment IMG_0013 (Medium).jpg

Have to say it was very safely packaged...

View attachment IMG_0014 (Medium).jpg

View attachment IMG_0015 (Medium).jpg

View attachment IMG_0016 (Medium).jpg

View attachment IMG_0017 (Medium).jpg

View attachment IMG_0018 (Medium).jpg

View attachment IMG_0019 (Medium).jpg

View attachment IMG_0020 (Medium).jpg

View attachment IMG_0021 (Medium).jpg

and that the welds are beautiful....Thanks Denny

What is the last picture of? I'm curious why they didn't fill the whole joint with weld???

I'm jealous btw. I want that front end!!! Congrats.

Very nice Doug. If you don't mind....what does that set you back?

Almost a shape to put stuff that pretty under a car, LOL

Very nice! I'll be following the install should you decide to catalog it.

Ink--Why didn't you go with the sway bar mounts????--I ordered them on mine-- Steve

Ink--Why didn't you go with the sway bar mounts????--I ordered them on mine-- Steve

Car is not going to get driven a whole bunch when I do get to it. In speaking with Denny about the sway bar we sort of decided against one. He told me I could always add it later.....

What's in the little white box??? Steve

A set of 2G HEMI mounts........

Rob, I need to find my check book to see what the check was for, I don't remember. Have not seen my check book since writing Denny the check a couple of months ago....it is one of the many piles of "stuff" some where.....

What is the last picture of? I'm curious why they didn't fill the whole joint with weld???

I'm jealous btw. I want that front end!!! Congrats.

The bracket is one of the upper shock mounts that Denny supplies. The picture was of the weld itself.....One of them is going to have to be tweaked a bit to fit in my car.....I had the right side inner fender and shock mount tweaked a bit, in case I want to put a HEMI in the car some decade.....

Ok. Well I wasn't trying to offend. I was curious. I am sure it will be a big improvement weight and room wise. Looks like quality stuff.

Nice and super fast service that's for sure, if I was starting again from scratch I would definitely be giving Denny my business.

All I can say is nice welds.:cheers:

I'll pass your compliments on to the welder...you can tell he takes extreme pride in his work.

many years ago I had someone tell me to put some bondo/mud over his welds..... to hide them.....I immediately *itch slapped 'em.

Man that will be nice Ink. Looks like a very high quality product. I'm no expert by a long shot, but I think this is one of the best "upgrades" that can be done to an A-body. The improvement in handling and ride should be dramatic. Not to mention the ability to basically install any engine configuration you so desire. Price is more than acceptable as well.
Maybe someday.........but damn the cross border shipping!

Man that will be nice Ink. I'm no expert by a long shot, but I think this is one of the best "upgrades" that can be done to an A-body. The improvement in handling and ride should be dramatic. Not to mention the ability to basically install any engine configuration you so desire. Maybe someday.........but damn the cross border shipping!

Thanks....ride & handling were secondary reasons....Even the torsion bars I could have lived with...I needed to get rid of the oe steering gear to make room for a rear sump pan with out fighting with it...

I just finally installed my HDK in my 70 Dart. What an awesome fit, with plenty of romm for adjustability. You will not be disappointed.

Congrats Ink...very sweet set-up. I had the pleasure of meeting Denny at a Mopower Madness event here in May, and I was floored by the quality of his products. I'm not surprised he was great to deal with. He's a real nice guy. On a different note, his Duster is absolutely amazing. After checking it out, my daughters were like "we wish OUR Duster was that cool Dad"...damn...Thanks Denny! LOL

Look forward to following your build Ink,

Pat

Congrats Ink...very sweet set-up. I had the pleasure of meeting Denny at a Mopower Madness event here in May, and I was floored by the quality of his products. I'm not surprised he was great to deal with. He's a real nice guy. On a different note, his Duster is absolutely amazing. After checking it out, my daughters were like "we wish OUR Duster was that cool Dad"...damn...Thanks Denny! LOL

Look forward to following your build Ink,

Pat

Hi Pat,

also great to meet you and your family,

your 2 hot rod lovin' daughters trump ANY Duster...anytime. You and your wife win by miles!

you're welcome!
Mopar to ya'
Denny

-
Back