-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinmoran91

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
i have a couple sets of heads for sale make me an offer on them and they will probably be yours! i need space and money so no reasonable offer refused!

one pair of 452 big block heads that need freshened and are complete with rockers and shafts

one pair of small block "302" casting heads with valves but no springs, locks or retainers. have enough rockers and shafts i could probably get a set together for them

one pair of big block heads number 3482346 complete minus rockers and shafts, need gone through also.

i didnt post pics because they are just heads and we all know what they look like :cheers:

should also add that i would gladly take $150 for all of them ($50) a pair unless their worth more than that, then i trust your conscience lol if their worth less then ill take less. (obviously I'm to trusting)
also accepting trades or possibly even I.O.U's if your local to me

Hey I might be keen on the pair of 302's.
I'm just waiting to hear back about a container that's heading down this way soon. If I can swing that, it'll be do-able.
Otherwise, the freight would absolutley kill it.

And the older you get, seems like you don't have as many or need so much.....what was I talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back