-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tekslk

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of used black jack headers for sale for $25 dollars they have the ususal dents and flat spots but nothing really wrong other than i just bought TTI. Im trying to ship to pittsburg but post office is crazy, anybody local need them, the price is right.

Mc Clure is in snyder co. about 170 miles from pittsburg towards the east, 20 miles from Lewistown. They will fit the 318 not sure about 66 barracuda. First 25 takes them. Im not shipping there almost free for someone who comes and gets them.

HEck no, $25 is a steal, but shipping is needed for most. Flanges alone are worth that.

Someone take a drive this weekend and buy these cheap headers, $25. cash and carry.

just cut (sawzall) the tubes off 10'' from the flange and mail them in a smaller box if there is any welders here to make them fit.. A Friday night bump and idea for that price :happy1:..

Well, lets see. I live in Ohio right next door and it's almost an 8 hour drive there and 8 back home. Nah. You really should consider bringing the cost up to cover your trouble to package them and make some money too. I think you could have sold them long ago. Everyone's happy. You make a few bucks and someone still gets a good deal.

If I pay shipping, will you ship them?
If not, will you consider just the flanges for the same price plus the cost of shipping that I'll pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back