Health vent

-

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
I think it hit me real hard yesterday when someone asked me to use my hockey equiptment, Cant play hockey, soccer, football or work out, work on cars and live my life how I really want to. I miss it all to much and can only pray I get back to 100% one day. I have learned to never take the small things for granted because you never know when you could possibly lose them.

rant over
-Joe

Groan, well, I keep injuring myself. Shoulder/arm. At one point, I couldn't pick up a gallon of milk. I used to pick up short blocks. LOL, NOT any more. Well, maybe in an emergency. Depends on who's under it. LMAO!

You better heal your *** so when we get a track on Long Island again,you can try to keep up:bootysha:

Well, that is one of the wonderful things about you and your ride. I'll not compete at all. It'd be like trying to bail water out of the Titanic.

2nd, L.I.N.Y. will never see a track again. See you in N.J.!

3rd, running a S/B like I do isn't meaning it can't run, but at the current state, one can go only as fast as the wallet allows. My current speed is 10 mph in reverse. LMAO!

4th, considering my current speed of car, wallet and health, I'll just flip burgers and open drinks for you and Da'Legend. ORDER UP!!!!!!! Now cookin with speed on the grill!
LMAO!!!!!!

hey man look up, the body will heal, or hopefully it will..... and you might be a proud owner of a 68 fastback cuda sometime soon

Well, that is one of the wonderful things about you and your ride. I'll not compete at all. It'd be like trying to bail water out of the Titanic.

2nd, L.I.N.Y. will never see a track again. See you in N.J.!

3rd, running a S/B like I do isn't meaning it can't run, but at the current state, one can go only as fast as the wallet allows. My current speed is 10 mph in reverse. LMAO!

4th, considering my current speed of car, wallet and health, I'll just flip burgers and open drinks for you and Da'Legend. ORDER UP!!!!!!! Now cookin with speed on the grill!
LMAO!!!!!!
Well,if you pick up Joe and drive to exit 33,you can jump in my truck or I can just hang your ride off the wheel lift and tow that too:butthead:I'll supply the skirt steaks:icescrea::icescrea:

Attachments

• DSCN0037r2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1837.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 110
Yeah it sucks Joe! I to had a bad crash in the 80's t boned a van that ran a stop sign took a few years to get back to 75% but i did and so will you.

Yeah it sucks Joe! I to had a bad crash in the 80's t boned a van that ran a stop sign took a few years to get back to 75% but i did and so will you.

Thanks Ed. I hope sooner than later. It would be nice to get back to work. Not having any income since june is real rough. cough 30 dollars to my name) cough

I'll certainly pick up Joe and a few other fellas around the way here.

Exit 33 off the........
I'm 62 of the 495.

Then again, I have 1/2 and acre and it's mostly backyard. Swing your rides this way and I'll have a get togther with a bunch of MoPars guys. Even a token Chevy guy or 2. LAMO!

I'm down sometimes too......When I get too antzy, I set up some little project I can do at my work desk in the garage whils't sittin' my carcass in my chair.....Door panels, small parts, etc.......

It's a bummer fer' sure.........Hope you get back to it soon. Thumbs UP!

yep it sucks,my Doctor says your getting older what do you expect,I would like to punch him in the face.Get well soon.

Man.........I seen your thread. Sorry to hear how your feeling.I have no idea (newbie) what happened or your condition. Im a Nurse/ orthopedic tech now and if theres anything i can help you out with please let me know. Im not a whiz with cars and dont know alot about them as well. I find it hear your not judged buy anything and i try and help out were i can. Keep your head up and hopefully soon all will start to get better. Edd

All you can do Joe,is strengthen muscles in the effected area,just don,t over do it.Your young and the body has mysterious ways of healing itself.You,ll get better in time.:glasses9:

-
Back