Hellcat Wagon...

-
would be a fun grocery getter. I watched a caddy cts-v wagon 2 weeks ago at the track running 12.20's at over 110 mph. there is a market for these odd ducks.

Super cool wagon, but I would hope they would put a new cuda in production first. Someone photoshopped that if you didn't notice, the magnum rear part is a different color of grey.

I think that's ugly. Rather see a charger based wagon. It takes away from the challenger and makes it look cheap.

Station wagons are rare today and sought after. Guys pay 2x for a 1980's M-B diesel wagon. Many of our early-A guys are "wagon only". Porsche has one for rich urbanites. Personally, I find minivans more practical and Chrysler's Pacifica a better compromise for sportiness, but those are FWD which has downsides.

Gheyest of the ghey when they couldda made a Road Runner. What a bunch of losers.

It looks like someone used Charger doors and 1/4's and a Challenger nose on a Magnum Chassis. There are several people who have swapped Charger and 300 front sheet metal on Magnums. It would be very do-able. I personally don't care for it.

I miss my Magnum.....

Fugly like everything else mopar/fiat is putting out:violent1::violent1::violent1:

I dig it, but I would never buy one cause my real mopar keeps me broke.

If they made a cuda or road runner then you guys would ***** that it isn't plymouth. People complained the SRT couldn't keep up, so they gave us a 707 hp 10 second car off the lot for really a reasonable price. Now people complain it's ugly, complain the charger has four doors, or some other stupid crap. Just shut up. Most old mopars were ugly as hell, but we love them anyway. There will never be a bare bones muscle car since the market is so small. 99% of people want radios, A/C, and power everything.

If they made a cuda or road runner then you guys would ***** that it isn't plymouth. People complained the SRT couldn't keep up, so they gave us a 707 hp 10 second car off the lot for really a reasonable price. Now people complain it's ugly, complain the charger has four doors, or some other stupid crap. Just shut up. Most old mopars were ugly as hell, but we love them anyway. There will never be a bare bones muscle car since the market is so small. 99% of people want radios, A/C, and power everything.

This^^

Shiiii, just make a freakin ute again! Now that would be cool, a big fast Rampage!

^^^^^^^x's 2^^^^^^^^^^^

Yurp

Tell 'em Gumper!!
Say what you will. Some of us older folks grew up in Station Wagons.
We love them.
1960 Plymouth 318 Y block
1967 Plymouth Fury II 383
2007 Dodge Magnum 5.7 Hemi
My first red car was in the left side of the photo, Dad's was the 1960 wagon on the right side.

Attachments

• scan_86220370_1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 402
Stop it all ready.

Challenger is a Challenger.

Not a Cuda ( been done )
Not a Daytona ( been done )
Not a Wagon ( why when you can still have clean R/T Magnums for much less cost )

I get it, it's their hot ticket right now, but why buy a Challenger when you want it to be something else.

I'd like to see a cuda not because I don't like the challenger (I do). I want to see it done to see what they would make it into. Not sure why you would complain about it not being a plymouth, especially if it has that old styling plus a hemi/rwd/manual :)

Station wagons are rare today and sought after. Guys pay 2x for a 1980's M-B diesel wagon. Many of our early-A guys are "wagon only". Porsche has one for rich urbanites. Personally, I find minivans more practical and Chrysler's Pacifica a better compromise for sportiness, but those are FWD which has downsides.

There were never Porsche wagons....

But a lot of European car manufacturers have still wagons in their portfolio, even Jaguar...

I think there's definitely a market for something like this. It would compete with the supercharged Cadillac wagon and some other SUV's. Would I rather see a new Demon or possibly a 'Cuda? Sure. But if someone offered to me a 700+ HP Challenger wagon I sure wouldn't turn it down. It'd be a fun grocery getter! It could also be marketed towards the crowd that wants a Challenger Hellcat but has a SO that thinks they're not practical and wants a boring sedan or even a...minivan...#-o. "But honey it's got four doors, a huge trunk, plenty of passing power, and it's cheaper than a new Suburban. It'd be a great family car!"

I think there's definitely a market for something like this. It would compete with the supercharged Cadillac wagon and some other SUV's. Would I rather see a new Demon or possibly a 'Cuda? Sure. But if someone offered to me a 700+ HP Challenger wagon I sure wouldn't turn it down. It'd be a fun grocery getter! It could also be marketed towards the crowd that wants a Challenger Hellcat but has a SO that thinks they're not practical and wants a boring sedan or even a...minivan...#-o. "But honey it's got four doors, a huge trunk, plenty of passing power, and it's cheaper than a new Suburban. It'd be a great family car!"

How much does a Suburban cost these days? Pretty sure anything Hellcat is waaayyy more expensive.

Buy one, then you can race this in the Walmart parking lot
AeroWagon_web.jpg

-
Back