hello everybody

-
Hello from north of the border, please show off some pics of your '67 440 Cuda!! We would love to see=P~

Welcome arkansasdave.
As you can see we have some of the best of the best here.

From J town Arkansas.

Welcome!! Yes pics, me want pics =P~ JK. Its a GREAT site enjoy!!!

Welcome aboard!! Post up some pictures of that ride!

Givin' a bigggg wave from northwest Tennessee!!! We're glad to have you here ArkansasDave! Great cars, great people and great advice to be had.

Glad to see another Arkansan on here!!! I live in Conway. Maybe we'll get together at Centerville or Bee Branch, sometime!

Now that summer's almost over, I've finally got my junk about ready to race.
I think we're only about 50 miles apart.

Hope to see you soon...

Bill, in Conway

bill...i remember chatting with you on a forum back in the day of prodigy ...

in fact...i came up to sears point somewhere back in the mid 90s and said hi to you at the nhra drag race ...probably was 95

good to see ya still alive and well...

tony

Wow, Tony, This is exciting!

Man... I am racking what's left of my little brain to remember you... and our get-together in CA.

I was the moderator of the Drag Racing BB on Prodigy from about 1993 forward (still am, but the board is pretty dead, now.) Did you frequent that BB at any time?

I didn't buy this ol' Valiant 'til '98, so, I didn't have it when we met at Sears Point.

Are you in California?

I retired from the S.F. Chronicle and moved back to Arkansas in 2004. I grew up here, and have a lot of drag racer/friends here, so, I wanted to come back. It's been fun, but I spent the last 3 months in the hospital getting a skin graft done on my left leg. I had some venous ulcers down around my ankle (diabetes-related) that wouldn't heal, so they did a skin graft. It's healed up, now, but I'm still weak from 3 solid months on my back...

I had JUST gotten the Vortech blower (blow-thru, with a 750 Holley) operational on the 360 Magnum in my '72 Valiant (see pic), and never got to take it to the strip. Now, I'm out of the hospital and can find out what it'll do. I'm hoping for a 12-flat at about 115, quarter-mile time. It's just a mild street car; so, I'll run brackets occasionally, but it's no race car. 3.55 gear, for example...
MIGHT get an 11-second timeslip... someday, if it's about 50 degrees... LOL!
Talk's cheap; we'll see...

Let me know what's going on with you. maybe my memory will improve once I learn a little more about the Sears Point meeting. Do you race? Looks like you have a LOT of rolling stock...

Have a good week!!!

Bill

-
Back