Hello everyone, Great forum

-

dustr73

Reaction score
Just want to say what a great forum this is. After soaking up the gobs of information around her I decided to join up. Working on a "Rags to Riches" 73 duster.

Jeremy

Welcome. I am kind of new also. I am about halfway done building my tubbed dart. These guys know their stuff. Good luck with your build.

I agree!! i love all the infor on these forums. they've helped a ton!

i finally decided to join just now also
:sign2:

Welcome to you too Fred. If you post an intro, I am sure other members would love to see it. BTW: Are you going to Mopar Magic @ Sac Raceway on 9/13?

Jeremy, sorry for jacking the thread a little bit.

Just want to say what a great forum this is. After soaking up the gobs of information around her I decided to join up. Working on a "Rags to Riches" 73 duster.

Jeremy
Welcome, Jeremy! Great to have you here. Keep us posted on the progress of your '73.

Welcome Jeremy:cheers: Keep us updated on your duster when you have time.:happy10:
Glad to have you on board :-D

Welcome aboard, post some pics of your Duster...we would love to see it.

Welcome Jeremy, I like the 73 Duster, I have one also have a grandson named Jeremy

i think you have it backwards,the car will consume everything . you will go from riches to rags lol

Welcome Jeremy.......and I agree! Soaking up all this info in a short period of time isn't always easy! The number of new posts here comes so quick......it's awesome. Good luck w/ yer dusty.....and keep us posted.

-
Back