Hello from a Formula-S owner!!!

-

340FormulaS

Reaction score
Hi, fellow A-Body lovers. I was at the Mega MoPars weekend at Maple Grove Raceway over the weekend and learned about your website from an owner of a Cuda 340 I talked to there. I own a 1969 Formula-S fastback Barracuda, 340, 4-speed, F7 green. I found her through Hemmings back in 1990, drove down to Florida to look at her and had her shipped to her new home in PA. She is a work in progress and still drivable while the wrenching takes place. I've had the original heads off the engine to have a valve job done while installing the hardened seats to allow the 340 to run on unleaded. The interior has been redone with Legendary products. The original A-833 was rebuilt while the engine was apart. Other than those details, she is 100% original. Steelies with Firestone Redline tires round her out. She was my daily driver for almost 5 years after I had the initial work done in 1991. However, I soon realized she was much too valuable to be driven every day, so I took her off the road and started the wrenching. I hope to learn more than I already know here on the site. My dad owns a 1972 Demon 340, 4-speed, and I mentioned this site to him, as well.

Welcome to FABO.

I have a 68 340-s fastback. I love those 2nd gen fastback cars.

Welcome, what took ya so long?

My orange one used to be F7 green.
My buddies 68' 340-S in Spanish gold.

july3mountaincruise9.jpg

Welcome to a fantastic A-body resource! You will find great people, great cars and great information on this site! I would love to see photos of your work in progress, sounds like a great car...you are right, it is too rare to be driven everyday, but it sounds like you have enjoyed having it since you bought it in 1990.

http://www.440magnum-network.com/info/tech/1969barracudatotals.shtml

Oh yeah, your Dad's car sound pretty cool as well. Welcome again!

Welcome....post some pics....doesn't have to be a show car to be appreciated!

Welcome to the best Muscle Car site around. Love the 69's, had a Formula S back in the day and never should have let it get away. You'll find a lot of help here.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I'll try to snap some pictures of the car this weekend and get them up on here.

Welcome to FABO 340FormulaS!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures! Particularly 2nd Gen Cuda's!!!

There is a thread under general forums called "Show us Pictures of your 2nd Gen Barracuda". Post some pictures there if you get the chance.

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Shop Driver Side Front Side.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 69
-
Back